Über dieses Inserat
Recently renovated with a modern design, studio apartment. 1 double bed. Perfect for 1 or 2 guests staying in Tokyo. Central location in a trendy and convenient area w/ cafes and restaurants close by. Yoyogi Park easy walk. 5 mins taxi to Shibuya Sta
Here is top 3 things our guest liked most
1.The room (cozy, modern, maintained, designed,clean)
2.Just a short walk to Shibuya (easy to get to main cities on the subway)
Here is 3 things some guest didn’t like about:
1.The noise from the highway
2.A bit far from the station with baggage(12~15 mins)
3.Some windows have no curtains(a bit bright in the morning)
My recently custom renovated modern studio apartment is perfect for a 1 guest or a couple visiting Tokyo. It is a generous sized studio for Tokyo standards with a modern design. Inside the apartment is a double bed, a writing desk and a small table for taking meals making it very comfortable and easy to live in. There is also a small but functional kitchen, with a fridge electric cooktop and kettle and simple cooking utensils making it easy to prepare meals. The bathroom is recently refurbished providing a simple and clean shower + bathtub, toilet and small washbasin. This cozy apartment provides everything which guests would need while staying in Tokyo.
** Please note the followings:
(1) Please behave nicely and calm/quiet when you are inside the building and the room. I want all of my guests to be so since I am the owner of the whole building.
(2) This property is adjacent to a highway, so you may be able to hear some traffic at night. We recommend you bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper.
(3) If you use emergency stairs, please always make sure to close the door to the emergency stairs.
(4) There is a flight of stairs before entering the building. When you climb up the stairs, please lift your suitcase up high enough not to damage the stairway.
(5) Please do not throw away foods behind inside the building. Please be mindful of neighbors ;)
Zugang für Gäste
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen with fridge, electric cooktop & kettle
- Shower + bathtub and simple toilet
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
- Iron & ironing board
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
1 double bed
Interaktion mit Gästen
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
Weitere wichtige Infos
+++++++++++++ Packages ++++++++++++++
If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services. Packages can be both sent and received at their branch offices, or at some convenience stores.
Search “Yamato Transport Inquiries” for their homepage. Their phone number is listed there, and you do not need a local number to call them.
As a general rule, we do not accept deliveries to the property. Please contact us first if you are having something delivered.
If you do not contact us beforehand, we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room. You can smoke on the balcony but please close the window while you smoke so that smoke doesn't come inside.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is 2500Yen per person.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 34 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen