Art apartment 90 sq.m. with facade glazing, original interior, amazing rooftop view, convenient kitchen, comfortable zoning and its own huge terrace of 60 sq.m. It is WARM in WINTER - own boiler.
Located in a quiet courtyard on Mayakovsky Street near Nevsky Prospekt. Elevator. Parking.
Visa support, registrations
You will find a designer thoughtful interior, which has a relaxing and creative athmosphere. A breathtaking view of the old city, romantic, terrace, sunlight, silence, proximity to Nevsky - will not leave you indifferent. The apartment is freshly decorated.
- double-sided facade glazing with a stunning view;
- your own terrace of 60 sq.m.;
- parking place in a closed courtyard;
- a large bed (200 * 200) and a folding double sofa;
- fresh bed linen, soft towels;
- quick wi-fi, hair dryer, TV, washing machine, oven, dishwasher, fridge, electric kettle, toaster, iron, ironing board, and other things necessary for comfortable living;
- an excellent pressure of hot and cold water - a rare case for houses in the city center.
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment is fully yours. I leave in another place.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am always in touch and I will be glad to help if you have any questions or suggestions!
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. I am ready to provide an apartment at any time without extra cost if there are no bookings starting or ending on the same day. If there are, then time is discussable.
2. In case if I will not be able to meet you personally, my sister Lyudmila will meet you, tell and show everything. Please feel free to contact me.
Be polite and observe cleanliness. Smoking is allowed only on the balcony. No parties and no noise after 23 hours.
Привет! меня зовут Руслан!
Я живу в Санкт-Петербурге и обожаю свой город! Буду рад принять гостей, рассказать про все места, которые необходимо посетить, а также места, где проводят время петербуржцы. Буду счастлив, если вы полюбите Питер! Отвечу на любые вопросы!
I love travelling, but even more I love my native city:) XIX century palaces and hippie pubs, exquisite squares and small streets, old churches and modern art galleries - St. Petersburg has it all, and it's awesome! I know my city inside out, and would love to tell you more about must-see places, hidden local spots, and alternative things to see and do. Welcome and enjoy it)