Large modern 4 bedroom house with 5 double beds. 3 floored apartment with great natural light and a small veranda on the top floor. Large living room with all new furniture. 5 mins walk to Kanamecho Station. Very convenient & easy access to Ikebukuro (5 mins) and all of Tokyo. Pocket WIFI provided for guests.
Large new house located off a quiet residential street with great natural light. The 3 floored house is perfect for a large or group visiting Tokyo, as everything is clean and new. With 4 bedrooms all with double beds and a large living space it is very cosy for a larger group or family and gives each guest enough space to enjoy the apartment. The kitchen is equipped everything you need to prepare meals while you are in Tokyo. The house also has 2 separate toilets (1st floor & 2nd floor) and a shower room with a large bathtub to relax in :)
The house is very sunny and has great natural light all day long. A ceramic artist Junko has also provided artwork for the walls as well as ceramic objects for the house, giving the house a tranquil feel.
This is a great place to stay while you are in Tokyo.
Zugang für Gäste
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi access + regular wireless wifi inside the house
- Large TV
- Amazon TV with Netflix & Hulu
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen with fridge, microwave, gas stove & kettle
- Separate shower room and 2 Japanese style washlet toilets
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
- Iron & ironing board
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
Bedroom 1 - 1 double bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 double bed
Bedroom 3 - 1 double bed
Bedroom 4 - 2 double beds
Interaktion mit Gästen
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
Weitere wichtige Infos
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 4pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is NOT allowed on this property.
- Please do not throw anything except for toilet paper into toilet as it can cause a clog and it costs a lot to repair the toilet
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is 2500Yen per person.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Hi, I'm Sabro. Thank you for visiting my page! I will do my best to support your stay here. Please feel free to contact me any time. Hope you have a wonderful time in Tokyo!