Über dieses Inserat
Cool und komfortables Zimmer, ausgesetzt mit Holz, hat ein echtes Gefühl der Natur! Es is für 2 geeignet und befindet sich 10 Minuten Fahrt vom Zentrum von Ubud! Klimatisierung, Warmwasser und Wifi zur Verfügung! Einfacher Roller Zugang und nur 2 min zu Fuß zu der Hauptstraße!
1. Before you use anything in the house, we ask that you be willing to replace anything that is damaged or lost. Everything will be in full working order when you rent the house, and we ask that it be that way when you leave.
2. We suggest you bring a photocopy of your passport, it is required by law that all visitors be registered, and this will eliminate the need for agus to take your actual passport to the police station.
3. There is unlimited, high speed Internet access included.
4. This is a safe area, however we are not responsible for any valuables left in the house. Please keep your travel documents, money and any valuables thing save.
5. Smoking is only permitted on the outside patios. Additionally, please don't dispose of your cigarette butts in the garden and be sure to always use an ashtray. Thank you for your consideration with this.
6. Please maintain quiet after 10pm, many of our other guests choose to go to bed early in order to make the most of the daylight hours.
7. The staff are of course the most important consideration, and we ask that you treat them with kindness and respect. Their duties are specific and include : Cleaning the house and maintaining the garden Shopping for household requirements.
The staff will be available at the house for approximately 2 hours per day 1 or 2times a week, in the morning, unless prior arrangements are made in advance. All the staff have families and commitments to the temple and community. If it is not convenient that they clean during their usual hours, then they will come the following day.
The staff are not paid or obligated to do anything beyond this, so kindly reimburse them financially for anything additional you ask them to do, and that they agree to, such as staying late, changing their hours, cooking meals, washing or mending your clothes, driving you anywhere on their motor-bikes, or running errands unrelated to the required shopping.
If you require laundry service, there are local place that can offer you a good and fast service. You will be provided with one large towel per person per stay/week, if you require extras we will be happy to provide them.
Please make any and all arrangements for additional services through Agus
The staff has every Sunday off, and please be respectful if they on occasion need time off for ceremonies, these are a very important part of village life.
We have access to motor-bikes/scooters that can be rented for Rp 60,000 a day.
If you would like anyone to take you around the local area on their motor-bikes, the cost is 50,000 ($4+) rupiah per hour (min 50,000 rupiah).
Also if you require any personal errands run: the charge is 50,000 rupiah per hour, 1 hour minimum.
Please do not play music that can be heard beyond the bungalow; the rice fields are quiet and serene; noise carries deceptively far, and we like to be considerate of our neighbours ... then they are far more likely to do the same for us! Also no practicing or playing of musical instruments please. Headsets work best, and great for watching movies etc.
We are in the middle of the working rice fields and, occasionally usually for brief amounts of time, there can be issues with the electricity, internet or water. Please be be patient and understanding when this happens, it is a small price to pay for being in such a magical spot.
Also, the area is teeming with birds and wild-life, occasionally these critters might "trespass" ... they have no idea of what man-made boundaries mean.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 64 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi! My name is agustina putra. My familly and my friend call me Agus. I am married with 1 daughter! I love travel with my motorbike! And i love to ride dirt bike! I love to see things! I love to play voleyball! I love to watch movies. I am a friendly and a helpful person! A can be contacted anytime trough my mobile phone and my what app. I used to work as a concierge at the Camakila Bali Legian, but now i am focusing to run the house for listing on airbnb.
I start to be a host at airbnb since September 2015! But way before that, so many people have been staying at my house! Most people who stay at my house give us a good review! Me ,my wife and my dad will give you a genuine wellcome and a genuine service if you stay at my house! Trough my working experience hopely your stay will be like how to stay in a Hotel ;) please do not hesitate to contact me if you need my assistance!