Charming 18th-century house restored in a typical Norman style.
Floor area of 130 m², enclosed grounds of 3500 m² with many century fruit trees.
Located 90 mins from Paris and 45 mins from the coast (Honfleur, Deauville, Trouville, Houlgate).
The house has retained its authentic character thanks to several phases of restoration undertaken in recent years and enjoys a pleasant setting in the midst of densely wooded grounds. It is sure to work its charm on fans of old properties!
Further details of the facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen (stove, dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee maker, raclette machine, kettle, grill)
- Wifi internet access (VDSL, 3 times faster than ADSL), TV with Canal +, VOD and DVD/Blu-Ray player
- Table and garden furniture set, sun loungers, two-person hammock, barbecue
- Electric gate, parking for 5 cars, 3 bikes
- Outdoor lighting, alarm system
Zugang für Gäste
The entire house is accessible with the exception of one small bedroom reserved for personal use. Please note that one of the room is in enfilade.
Interaktion mit Gästen
You will be met upon arrival to be given the keys and again at check out. As the owner, I also remain available by phone 7 days a week should you have any questions.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Arrival between 5:30 PM et 7:30 PM. Departures until 11:00 AM (except for week-end reservation, departure at 5:00 PM).
Bed linen and towels are not included in the price. This option costs €9/person (during the whole trip). Please specify at the time of booking if you wish to avail of it.
No smoking inside the house
Animals not admitted
Arrival between 5:30 PM et 7:30 PM. Departures until 11:00 AM.