Private Air-con room in a Guest House, in a local village area only 5 mins walk to the White Beach!
* We ONLY accept booking made on Airbnb site and payment MUST be made on Airbnb. This is the ONLY way we will accept the booking.
* Our neighbourhood is a rustic village area, access road is rural. Please be prepared to walk 1 minute through the rural road on foot.
* We DO NOT have generator for electricity disruptions.
* Bathroom very small. Shower and toilet is combined.
* Construction of major hotel within walking distance.
* Roosters farm on property next door.
* Cats on property.
* During the rainy season (June to October) the access road may get muddy.
* Wifi - as with most budget places in Boracay is not that reliable. Everyone on the Island uses the same 2 internet providers and is a frequent complaint by our guests, unfortunately other than buying our own satellite/tower receiver we can't physically do anything to improve the internet. Please remember Philippines has one of the worst internet connections in the world, Boracay is considered by many foreign visitors to be a 'dead zone' when it comes to reliable wifi.
We are a guest hauz in the village, with Bamboo gazebo, BBQ facilities and FREE WIFI internet.
We are mix Filipino family owned and all the staff are live in, it is like one big happy family. Our little 5 year old girl Yana is the big boss, she is very matured and has on occasion welcomed guests to their room ^_^ and it seems she might of been the inspiration of the rooms design...note the candy colors of rooms are reminiscent of ones' childhood play room/bedroom.
We are located in a residential village so we have a very homely feel, yet we are only a 5 minute walk to the world famous White Beach, you exit out of a public walk way near Willy's Rock Station 1 (one of the most photographed landmarks on Boracay Island).
We are located in Station 1: What people would say the 'best part of the beach' is.
* 1 minute walk to the Main Road (opposite the luxury "Two Season's Resort"). Public transport and tricycles can be easy hailed here.
* 5 Minutes walk to White Beach (exit on the beach near "Willy's Rock") by a public walk way
* 1 minute walk to the Riding stables
* Few minutes ride to the golf course
* Few minutes to Happy Dream Land Theme Park
* Few minutes ride D'Mall and Station 2 attractions
We are located 1 minute walking to many of the luxury Station 1 beachfront Hotels, so you get Station 1 location, without the Station 1 price. Why? We are NOT on the beach, but 5 minutes walk from it, our access road is not concreted, it is only a rural road in the village, but it is only a 1 minute walk and already you are on the Main road,(of course that is concreted) and you are opposite the famous luxury "Two Seasons Resort". So warning: Do not come in high heels *_*.
In Boracay, besides the world famous beaches we also offer a more rustic and unique experience. We are in a residential village with some farmland surroundings yet only walking distance to the 'commercial tourist area'. If you want to have a glimpse of local life, buy some fresh produce from street vendors to cook or grill yourself, drink some local beers/rum, see an organic farm next door and maybe even share the road with a few horses, chickens, goats, etc as they cross over to go home and generally turn back the clock to colonial times.....well we have it here.
Our Studios have: Air conditioning, kitchenette with stove (basic), private bathroom, Free WIFI, cable T.V, fridge, built in storage and balcony/terrace.
Triple Studios (for 3 persons occupancy) have bunk beds (lower bunk double bed + upper bunk is a single bed). The rates are for 3 persons occupancy only. Up to 1 child under 6yrs old can stay for free provided that they share the existing bedding, any additional children will be treated as an adult and will need to pay extra person charge.
We also cater to guests who like to save money and cook, the room has a stove or you are most welcome to use our BBQ in the garden. Cooking equipment is available and shared with other guests.
Zugang für Gäste
* FREE WIFI internet
* Common areas such as balcony, garden, bbq grill
* Shared cooking equipment
Interaktion mit Gästen
We have live in caretakers that will be able to help you with your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We do NOT have an Electricity Generator, so if there is a blow out (electricity out), you may need to be patient. Most blown outs are short interruption to power only. We do have plenty of emergency lights on though.
Smoking is NOT allowed inside the rooms due to safety issues, you can smoke on the balcony/terrace and garden areas.
If cleaning is required, its on demand and requires your presence, please request this to the caretakers onsite.
Check in time is 2pm to 10pm and check out time is 7am to 10am. If you like to check in or check out outside these hours, please request this in advance. We do our best to cater to our guests needs and probably will try to work it out if reasonable.
If you are arriving after 10pm, please let us know in advance. You can ring the door bell outside our yellow gate to be let in. We have live in staff available in the property.
Please minimize noise after 10pm due to comfort of other guests staying here.
No curfews - key can open apartment anytime and front gate key is also given at check in.
We have cats and rabbits on our property. Chickens are kept in the adjacent land.
Anything you are not sure of you can just ask our kind caretakers and live in staff.