Conveniently located within Pahoa town, walking distance to the village, minutes drive to hot ponds/ beaches and 2 blocks from bus stop going to/from Hilo; yet away from the noise of busy town. Enclosed spacious lanai where you can enjoy the rain and the lush. Full amenities and bonus.
Spacious enclosed lanai with dining set..relax and enjoy nature and or rain fall. Enjoy the lush garden, tropical surroundings in the side- and backyard. Comes with a bonus a meditation room and a futon in living area to be converted to a bed if needed.I have a selection of books to read. Breakfast area and bar area. Open kitchen space. Come and experience local styles, become kamaaina!
Zugang für Gäste
You will have full access to 3/1.5 house included is the parking space. You also will have a spacious kitchen, lani, dining area, washer/dryer and enclosed lanai fully furnished. There is a community area with pool and playground for children about a mile walk.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I have assistants in the neighborhood for any urgent issues or late check-ins.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Enjoy the space and the nature.Walk to Community pool about .75 mile. Enjoy new washer dryer and comfy new bed. Weekly farmers market at community center. Walk or short drive to the community center and get locals fruits and much more.
Tenant takes possession of the property to the following Terms of the Agreement:
1. Landlord or her representative has the right to inspect the premise with 12 hour notice to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenant violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenant waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenant shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. Landlord is responsible for all utilities and any disruption not at the fault of the Landlord is not considered in the breach of terms.
3. Tenant shall maintain the premises in a good, clean and quiet use the premises only in the respectful and lawful manner. Tenant shall leave the premises in a near rent ready condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by Landlord. Tenant shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. Tenant agree that Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior
to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
4.Tenant shall dispose of all waste material daily generated during the rental period put the trash in the bins.
5. Toilet trained dogs up to 25 lbs and no more than 2 are to considered and approved prior to check-in. Additional rent @ $10 per day $30 pet deposit is nonrefundable.
6. Tenant shall not sublease the property.
7. Tenant shall have no more than 4 to 5 persons reside or sleep on the premise. Any additional member to the party prior to agreed terms shall be considered and approved by Landlord with additional (URL HIDDEN) party is subject to the Terms of this Agreement.
8.Tenant shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. Tenant shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenant shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hours are from 8 PM to 8 AM.
9. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
10. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Sediments and coffee in kitchen, toilet paper, hand soap, dish detergent, laundry soap will be provided. Shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tenant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them otherwise labeled “Kayla”
11. Tenants and all members of Tenant’s party shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenant.
12. Rental Deposit amount is fully refundable up to 7 days post rental period unless breach of Agreement by Tenant. The Landlord shall have the right to retain the initial Rental Deposit at the Landlord's discretion. If damage exceeds the deposit Landlord has the right to collect additional fund from Tenant to cover cost of repair or replacement.
13. In case of dispute Tenant and Landlord agree to seek arbitration. Tenants agree to pay all Tenant’s reasonable costs: attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
14. There are occasionally outages that are beyond Landlord’s control. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages, the act of nature disruption or of local provider’s. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
15. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays if Tenant choose to vacate earlier than termination date.
16. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures slippery weather conditions. Rain may cause slippery grounds and tenant accepts fully the risks involved.
17. No hazardous weapon or material to be found on the premise according to State and local laws.
18. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property. BBQ fire is tolerated.
19. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents and/or deposits.
20. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked in the Mediation/Quiet Room. Children are encouraged to stay out of the Meditation/Quiet Room.
21. Tenant is advised that the property contains a electric stove and cook top, BBQ charcoal grill, and fans items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully functional. Any damage caused by Tenant shall be responsibility of the Tenant.
22. Tenant is expected to use a fire extinguisher to be placed on premise in case of fire, only for true emergencies.
23. The property has fire/smoke detectors in working condition. Please notify Landlord if they are not operational.
24. Tenant is advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
25. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so. Keep gate locked if Tenant would leave premise, while keep all windows open to have air circulation.
26. Valuable items left behind by Tenant will be held for the Tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Tenant for return.Landlord is not responsible for any valuable items left by Tenant.
27. Cable TV and internet are available and all available cookware. Fans are encouraged to have “On” for air circulation. Password to internet is at the premise.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 96 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen