Über dieses Inserat
Very cozy, chic, sunny, huge windows, high ceilings 2 bdr, 2,5 bath apt in the best area of São Paulo. Walking distance from Paulista Ave and the metro. Close to great restaurants, bars and nightlife. With cable TV and wifi. Fully furnished.
Perfectly decorated apartment and located in one of the best neighborhoods in the city - Jardins. With plenty of walking distance trendy restaurants, stores and other handful services.
Spacious and very cozy apartment. Privileged view, sunny and inviting.
The apartment is decorated with modern works, paintings and art objects.
It has 2 large and spacious bedrooms (1 suite), 2,5 bathrooms that suits 2 to 4 people very comfortably.
The living room has multiple environments, TV room, large charming kitchen and a very functional laundry.
Equipped with WIFI Hight-Speed Internet and Cable TV.
Very comfortable mattress and great shower.
The kitchen is fully equipped.
24 hours security in the building.
Zugang für Gäste
You will be able to access the whole apartment anytime.
Check-in and check-out preferred between 10AM and 5PM.
But, if you need to check-in or check-out other time, please advise early so I can arrange someone to assist you.
Interaktion mit Gästen
If you need help during your stay, contact me. I will be glad to help you.
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside the apartment.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Do not leave dirty towels or linens inside the closet or over beds.
- Please do the dishes.
- São Paulo faces a water and energy crisis. Be kind to save water.
- Do not leave the air conditioner on if you are not at home.
- Turn off the lights when you leave.
- Clean you shoes before entering the apartment.
- If you wish to stay one month or more, you will have to pay a weekly fee for cleaning. (about R$ and fifty Brazilian Reais)
- And finally, take care of the apartment as if it were yours.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
I am a designer, who worked and lived in São Paulo the most of my life. Love the city, but meet my first love and moved to Panama. The apartment is my lovely son. I bought each furniture and objects with hard work and love. Please take care as if it was yours. Best Regards, Maira