Before you book, please check availability, introduce yourself and who is travelling with you (names, ages, profession), tell us what your plans are in Amsterdam. We have a cosy house, ideal for families, close to Sloterdijk Station (8 minute walk). From there you will be at central station in 6 minutes or visit any other place in the city you like. You could also easily go to the beautiful beaches from our location.
- no parties, smoking or drugs in the house
- respect our neighbors: no loud music or other noises at night
- there can be no other people in the house than the guests that are mentioned in the booking request. If there are more guests in the house, all fines from the community, which can mount to € 20.000, will be transferred to the person that made the booking
- leave the house nice and tidy. this will be mentioned in your review
- if you break anything, let us know, so we can replace it for the next guests
Wenn du bis 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 2 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We have been living in Amsterdam for about 5 years and moved into the current apartment a year ago. I am an anthropologist working in social services. My partner works for Amnesty International. We have a daughter of almost 2 years old. We like to cook, enjoy restaurants, (classical) music, ballet and travel (United States, Eastern Europe, Guatemala).