Beautiful brand new apartment, in a great location overlooking parkland and the river Lea. Just 5 minutes walk from underground, rail and bus connections. 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a semi-enclosed balcony, plus a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area. Perfect for those who want both a quiet and peaceful location but also easy access to the city.
• 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
• Additional airbed for those travelling in a larger group
• 1 x Comfy super-king size bed, 1 x double bed
• Modern, fresh decor
• Balcony overlooking the Lea Valley
• All the facilities you would expect at home
Zugang für Gäste
You will have full use of the entire apartment including kitchen, dining & living area.
• Fresh bedding, towels, and essential toiletries (shower gel, shampoo etc) are provided.
• Wifi is available throughout the apartment.
• Laundry facilities are available for your use: a washing machine & dryer, iron & ironing board.
Interaktion mit Gästen
You can contact me at any time during your stay if you need anything. If I am out of the city, my assistant will be available to help you as well.
- Check-in time is from 2pm, and check-out by 12 midday, unless agreed otherwise
- Please include all guests on the booking
- Smoking allowed in outdoor areas only
- Please be mindful of neighbours and do not make excessive noise
Dieser Gastgeber hat 87 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Thanks for checking out my listing. I hope I get the chance to welcome you to my home and to London. It's an amazing city with many different corners to explore. As a host, I want to help you make the most of your visit here, whether simply by offering a comfortable place to stay or advice on things to do. I think it's nice to sample something of local life when traveling, and Airbnb is a great way to achieve that.
A few things about me: I love maps, so you'll find my place decorated with a few of them! I'm a big tea drinker and you'll find a few teas to choose from here too. I love to travel of course, some favourite destinations include: Tokyo, Sydney and Stockholm. Next on my travel wishlist are: Brazil, Argentina and Iceland. Favourite author: Bill Bryson.