Perfect Log Cabin on Table Rock Lake! Next to Big Cedar & Top of the Rock and close to Branson Landing, Tanger Outlets and traditional Branson entertainment. Bring your boat and enjoy the lake- trailer parking, lake access and a swim platform is available (just down the road at our other property). However, we cannot allow access to a lift/slip but one can be rented at the local marina.
Fishing trip? Reach out to my cousin Capt. Kris Nelson, owner of Tandem Fly Outfitters.
- Inspect the entire house. Please let us know if anything is not how it should be and/or broken. If we do not hear from you upon arrival, we assume that everything is good.
- Please leave no later than 11am (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Check for all cords/chargers that you may have brought
- Put all bed sheets and towels in the laundry room (Please do not make the beds, and do not leave wet towels in the bathroom.)
- Place all dishes, glassware and kitchen items in the dishwasher. We ask that you please start the dishwashing cycle.
- Empty the refrigerator of all food and drink items that you have brought.
- Take out all trash to the barrels provided outside the back of the house.
- Please turn off all lights inside and outside of the house.
- Place the key back in the lockbox and make sure it is securely locked.
- Check-In is at 4pm; Check- Out is at 11am. We cannot accommodate a late Check Out.
- We do not allow pets. If you ignore this request without approval you will not receive your security deposit back, and are subject to damages above the deposit amount.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the house. If you ignore this request without approval you will not receive your security deposit back, and are subject to damages above the deposit amount.
- NO PARTIES/EVENTS are to be held during your stay without prior approval. In the event of a party/event, you agree to vacate the property immediately and will not be refunded for the remaining nights of your original reservation
- Quiet time is from 9pm-8am. This is a very quiet neighborhood and we want to be respectful of the neighbors. In the event of excessive noise, I will be notified will ask you to leave.
- This home is privately owned and the owners are not responsible for accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The home owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- A maximum of 4 vehicles are permitted to be parked in the driveway. Absolutely NO PARKING on the street and/or the grass. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner and will also result in forfeit of security deposit.
- As we cannot predict the weather, no refunds will be given based on rain/storms and/or any weather-related issues.
- Put all trash in the barrels provided throughout your stay. If trash is found on the property, you will not be refunded the deposit.
- During summer months, we understand that many guests will be enjoying the lake and will mostly likely be wearing sunscreen. We ask that you do not sit on any furniture without rinsing first. If any furniture is damaged due to sunscreen/oil, you will not be refunded your security deposit and are subject to additional fees if the damage is substantial.
- Please treat our house like you treat your own. Have fun and enjoy your stay!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 40 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My wife and I live in the Dallas area. She is originally from the Branson area and I am from the Detroit area. We love traveling- our favorite spot so far is Kauai and Paia (on Maui).
We were married in September of 2016 in the Branson area (we love it there!)