Seahaven is truly a one of a kind property. Over 200 feet of private, level beachfront with afternoon sun, large flat lawn area and ideal proximity to two state parks. This home faces directly west for amazing sunsets over the Saratoga Passage with the Olympic Mountains in the background and boat traffic, resident seals and herons in the foreground.
See our Face xxxx book page Seahavenatbreezypoint for additional photos and price specials
Pebble beach is ideal for wading, clamming, exploring tide pools and beachcombing. 2 kayaks and a rowboat come with the home are easily launched from front yard. 8 Adirondack chairs and a fire pit allow for comfortable seating day and evening. Clamming tools and outdoor games are available as well.
Additionally, there is a large outdoor covered patio space with a barbeque, outdoor dining tables seating 10 and patio heaters. Double doors allow the outside living areas to flow seamlessly into the large kitchen and living/dining areas. The open floor plan inside the home boasts 180 degree views. A 10 foot kitchen island seat six and makes group cooking a pleasure. Dining table seats 10. In addition to the knock-out views, the living room offers extra-large wood burning fireplace and cushioned window seats. Large screen TV plays blue ray dvds. Games, reading material and DVD library are all available for use.
The 2000 square feet of fully updated home has 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms all on one floor. All rooms have radiant floor heat (no cold tiles in the morning). The master bedroom has a king bed, view of Saratoga Passage and access to deck from slider. Ensuite bathroom has double sink and extra-large shower. Leave the window ajar at night and you will be lulled to sleep by the lapping waves.
There are 3 additional, tastefully decorated bedrooms. One has a queen bed, another has 2 twin beds. The final bedroom offers a California king bed. All have a view of the wooded hillside behind the house.
A 10 minute beach walk north takes you to Cama Beach Historical State Park. This unique park offers visitors a chance to step back in time to a 1930s-era Puget Sound fishing resort. It houses a historic store/interpretive center (a fun place to take kids to buy an ice cream bar), naturalist led programs and The Center for Wooden Boats. The Cama Beach Café is a great place for morning lattes and brunch.
A 10 minute walk the other direction is Camano Island State Park. Each park offers hundreds of acres of woods and 15 miles of trails.
Camano Island offers drive on accessibility - no ferry and just 90 minutes from Seattle/Bellevue. Camano Island is a drive on island (no ferries!) an hour north of Seattle. It is in the Olympic Mountain rain shadow and get HALF the rain of Seattle. There is truly a wide range of activities on the island year round - from beachcombing to canopy zipline tours to bird watching. Additional activities include:
Crabbing and fishing
Thrift and antique shopping
Zip-line canopy tour
Art galleries and Mother’s Day Art Tour
Local farm stands
Snow Geese migration and bird watching festival
Family art glass scavenger hunt
Center for Wooden Boats
Rental Agreement – Seahaven at Breezy Point: Violations can mean the forfeiture of your damage deposit
• TENANT shall inform owner of first names and ages of all guests along with number of cars to be parked on property.
o No additional guests – day or overnight - allowed without prior approval of owner.
• CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellation 30 days prior to arrival receive full refund. Cancel 29 to 14 days prior to arrival and 50% of payment will be refunded. There is no refund for cancellations less than 14 days in advance.
++PLEASE NOTE – (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) REQUIRES SECOND PAYMENT 14 DAYS BEFORE RENTAL DATE. FAILURE TO PAY THIS AMOUNT WILL RESULT IN CANCELLATION WITHOUT ANY REFUND
• MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of overnight guests for this property is limited to Nine (9) persons. The neighbors count cars and tenants for us (whether we like it or not :)
• SMOKING: This is a NON-SMOKING property. No smoking or vaping of any substance is allowed inside of the house.
• All boating and beach equipment must be returned to yard after every use (or side of the house during fall and winter as high tides and winds may toss them over bulkhead into water).
• QUIET ENJOYMENT: TENANT and their guests agree not to violate quiet enjoyment and privacy of the surrounding neighbors. NO LOUD MUSIC. ALL CONVERSATIONS NEED TO BE MOVED INSIDE AFTER 10 :00 PM
• DAMAGE DEPOSIT: The deposit is NOT applied toward rent and t is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
Check out requirements followed correctly
• Pets: All pets must be prescreened. Please Keep all pets on property and leashed while on beach. There is a home on the beach with a dog that will attack dogs who wander onto its property. Pick up and bag all pet waste
• WATER AND SEPTIC –Seahaven is on a well and septic systems. Do not pour grease down kitchen sink. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to three hundred dollars ($300).
• HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMINTY: This is a privately owned property the owners are not responsible for any accident, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities, The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation it is agreed that all guest are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises including home, yard, beach tidelands and boats. By accepting this reservation the renter agrees and is legally bond to the terms and conditions stated on this rental agreement
• LIABILITY: TENANT may be responsible and liable to OWNER for damages more than the security deposit for any damage or loss caused by TENANT or its guest.
To continue with your rental of Seahaven – email the following phrase
“I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE 2017 SEAHAVEN RENTAL AGREEMENT.”
Along with your name and date, names and ages of guests and number of cars to be parked