My place is close to the beach, nightlife, public transport, the airport, and family-friendly activities. The house is perfectly located in Hollywood. It is 30 minutes to Miami, 20 minutes to Ft. Lauderdale, 10 minutes from Hollywood Beach and within walking distance of public transportation to all three.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
The house is a clean, open-concept home. This bedroom is big while still being cozy. You will feel right at home.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to all the common spaces of the house including the kitchen, living room, and laundry room.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I love to socialize with guests but can be completely out of your way if that's your style. We can usually feel each other out and I am always here to answer questions or help you find something to do.
- The house has dog, Hope, she is very friendly and wonderful with children. Unfortunately, she is not always great with other pets so we can not accommodate furry guests at the house.
- There is no smoking in the house. Please ask for an ashtray to use outside.
- The doors are to be locked at all times when you are not at the house.
- Please respect my space on the other side of the house. Guests are welcome to use any of the common rooms but I ask that you do not enter my room without permission.
- Just use common sense and be respectful i.e. clean up after yourself and don't be very loud very late.
- Have fun! It's your vacation!
I'm a native of Illinois living in Hollywood, FL. A generally laid back person, you can usually find me curled up with a good book and my dog. I love the scuba diving in South Florida and am always amazed by the vibrant art culture here. Most weekends you can find me having a beer at a local craft brew spot, checking out the farmer's market, or hosting Sunday Brunch. I love to cook at home and while traveling. If I'm coming to stay with you, I will usually keep mostly to myself and venture out to check out the town (after all, that's why I'm traveling). If you are coming to stay with me, I can be your personal tour guide or you can only see me when I'm in the kitchen, it's up to you what kind of traveling you are looking to do.