Rest assured that you are in good hands with the MOST EXPERIENCED host in all of Tokyo: 5000+ positive reviews! All of my places are set up for a self check-in, so with my detailed directions, you are guaranteed to have a SMOOTH CHECK-IN. My team and I are ALWAYS available online and on the ground to help you out if needed. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your apartment upon checkin, you are welcome to move to another of my 100+ Tokyo listings right away. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!
WELCOME TO MY LISTING - Below is a detailed summary of the unit and surrounding area. I have also provided answers to many frequently asked questions to ease the booking process and make your stay more pleasant. Please review this information to ensure this listing meets all your needs. My calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE! and INSTANT BOOK is available to immediately secure your reservation!
I am an experienced host (4 and a half years now) who continues to strive to make your stay convenient and enjoyable. My team and I have over 90 listings in TOKYO. Including some in BANGKOK, MANILA, and HONG KONG.
~~~ THE APARTMENT ~~~
— 1 Room Studio with 1 single Bed. Sleep 1 (fresh linens included).
— Private Bathroom (includes very hot shower, hairdryer, towels and basic toiletries)
— Air Conditioner / Heater with Remote Control
— Free Portable Wi-Fi
— All linens, towels and basic toiletries provided
— Complete Privacy (even no cleaner will enter if you request them not to)
— 8 min. walk from MEGURO STATION
~~~ CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT ~~~
For your convenience, we use self check-in/check-out with a key box to assure you entry into the unit the moment you arrive.
—CHECK-IN: 4PM or anytime AFTER. Late Night is always OKAY!
—CHECK-OUT: 12PM NOON or anytime BEFORE.
See FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS below for more details on:
— Early Check-In / Late Check-Out
— Transportation to / from the apartment
~~~LANDLINE WIFI AVAILABLE in house~~~(URL HIDDEN) PLUS
~~~MOBILE WIFI UNIT~~~ FREE!!!!
Stay CONNECTED 24/7 while in TOKYO!!
Pocket size, MOBILE WI-FI ROUTER INCLUDED!!
Small, light, and easy to carry around with you.
Can USE with your smartphone, tablet, laptop,etc.
No need to rent a phone or buy a sim!!
Waiting in the apartment for you upon arrival!!
Data Unlimited ( may slow down if you download a lot)
FREE TRAVEL CONCIERGE (**NEW**)! Exclusive for booking with Will !
Got any questions about your stay in Japan? A professional travel concierge service will take care of it! Experienced travel experts are only a text away. Flick them a text anytime and they’ll offer their insider advice for FREE! Exclusive for booking with Will !
The expert-based service covers a variety of aspects --
Pre-trip: flight/activities/car booking, trip planning, travel packages, etc.
On-the- road: restaurant booking, shopping discount, transport support and instant
~~~ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ~~~
1) IS THE UNIT AVAILABLE?
For convenience, my calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE.
Feel free to submit a booking request with your 1st email. First come, first serve. LAST-minute bookings are usually not a problem.
2) CAN I CHECK IN EARLY AND/OR CHECK OUT LATE?
CHECK-IN: 4PM or anytime AFTER. Late Night is OKAY!
CHECK-OUT: 12PM NOON or anytime BEFORE.
A courtesy 1-2 hours may be available ONLY if asked within 24 to 72 hours of arrival or departure ( that is when I will know ). More than 2 hours will require a fee or for you to book another night.
BAGGAGE HOLD: I would recommend using coin lockers at a nearby station. Many main stations have lockers big enough for a full size suitcases. If no more than 3 hours before or after check in / out, PACKED bags can be put / left in the unit. RULE: Notify me of this and leave the KEY in the key box for the cleaner.
3) HOW DO I ACCESS THE APARTMENT
The address and excellent walking directions from the nearest train station(s) are provided in your CONFIRMATION / ITINERARY once you have paid and been confirmed.
A KEY BOX is used at arrival and departure. Detailed information for my SELF check-in procedure will be provided in the DIRECTIONS portion of your ITINERARY.
The landline Wifi info will be in your confirmation.
Also, the portable router and PASSWORD will be in the apartment when you arrive.
5) DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
—Age 2 and under are free if they share a bed or you provide their sleeping surface.
—Age 3 and up are counted as guests.
Sorry, but no baby cot is available.
6) HOW DO I GET THERE FROM THE AIRPORT?
Nearest station: MEGURO (8 min. walk)
Train Line: JR Yamanote, Mita, Meguro
FROM NARITA AIRPORT: to Meguro
Express Train ----- 69 minutes ----- 2,860 yen
FROM HANEDA AIRPORT:
Regular Train ----- 38 minutes ----- 700 yen
LATE NIGHT: Last train at 12:10am. Can make it to Meguro station.
LAST BUS: Available to Shibuya at 1:30am.
Then you would need a taxi from there.
Check website Hyperdia or Jorudan Trains in Japan.
7) WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1. Nightly price x # of nights (plus any nightly charges for extra guests when applicable)
2. Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3. Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6 and 12%)
Weekly Price: Price may fluctuate based on peak holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates to see the current price for those days.
8) IS THE PLACE CLEANED DURING MY STAY?
It is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and after you depart.
For your privacy, no one enters the house during your stay except for you and your group.
9)ANY QUESTIONS I MISSED?
Please email me.
CHEERS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!!
1. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it.
2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. You must turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
4. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
5. NO SMOKING inside the apartment. Outside on the balcony is fine. Standing and smoking in front of the building entrance is not allowed. Please dispose of your buds properly. Do not put in recyclable cans or bottles.
6. SELF CHECK-IN: For your convenience and privacy this is a self-catering unit. It is your responsibility to find the place. Don't worry because I give very detailed and accurate directions in the confirmation.
7. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. My team and I are always available between the hours of 7 AM and 1 AM via Airbnb messaging. Phone calls are typically unanswered due to the Japanese culture of answering phones in public.
8. BEDS: By booking, you acknowledge the total number of beds and bed sizes. Please read carefully to make sure your party will be comfortable with the available accommodations.
9. DEPOSIT: We don't take a deposit, but you will be held liable for any damages. Please report any damages as soon as they occur. Honesty is the best policy and will be rewarded.
10. CLEANING: The place is professionally cleaned before your arrival. Our standards are very high, but if you have any concerns contact us upon arrival.
11. YOU MUST separate the trash*** #1 VITAL thing in Japanese culture!!
Trash is divided into categories and put in different bags.
Please separate your(URL HIDDEN) burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items.
Please put these in separate bags. Using any clear plastic bag is okay in Tokyo.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 7667 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Nice to meet you. My name is Will. I am a host about to have my 6 year anniversary and one of the original hosts in Tokyo. When I started there were only 54 listings in all of Tokyo. Now, there are thousands! I love hosting on airbnb and it is my life. It is tons of fun and there are new surprises every day! I have met so many interesting people as a host and I look forward to those I will meet in the future.
I am a sports fan, reader, movie goer, and I like to try new things. I play golf, basketball, and just about any sport you can think of. I love ramen, yakiniku, yakitori, and shabu shabu here in Japan. I love to try pizza all over the world when I travel.
Relationships are the most important thing for me in my personal life as well as business. I like to go out and have a good time with my friends and meet new people.
I have learned so much from my over three years as an airbnb host and I am pleased to say I have most questions answered for you before you ask them, whether it be in the description of the listing or in the detail I supply you with at confirmation. Still, I am always thinking of ways to make the guest experience more comfortable, efficient, and hassle free. This is my goal as a host. I will continue to get more places every month so I can host more travelers. I want everyone to see Tokyo at least once!
Tokyo is a great place to come and people from all over the world visit here making it a truly international city. I love Tokyo and seeing the amazing sights and people. It is a great place to explore and every day can be different. This is an awesome destination for walkers and wanders filled with friendly people, tasty restaurants, and plenty of lights. My tip is to make the initial contact with Japanese people because they are typically shy at first. They will be happy to try to practice their English with you.
Hope I can host you soon! May your trip to Tokyo be as amazing as my 11 years here has been!