Beautiful flat with impressive large view overlooking Monaco harbour and F1 Grd Prix.
5 minutes walk from F1 Grd Prix stands/departure. All commodities & amenities near by. Private parking in the building included.
2 bedrooms (sleep 2 adults or 3) or (2 adults + 1 child)
Fantastic panoramic sea views over Monaco harbour, enjoy the sunrise over the seascape and in the evening the wonderful sunset from the balcony, the best view for fireworks shows from Monaco. Clean, well-furnished, classic building.
• With beautiful entrance, vast open plan living room with large comfortable sofas, and a large balcony leading over the Monaco harbour. Large flat screen TV and DVD.
• Dining area overlooking “the port and yachts“ with romantic seascape background.
• Stylish kitchen: fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, washing machine, full cooking utensils.
• Master bedroom: double bed (160) - Dressing - En suite bathroom with bath, toilet, bidet and sink.
• 2nd bedroom: single bed (90) - En suite bathroom with bath & shower, toilet, and sink.
• All bed linen and towels provided. Cleaning once a week at cost per hour (unless more often is required).
• Resident Private Parking.
• All amenities and restaurants and supermarket or access to the harbour taking the elevator from the train station just beside (5 min walk).
• In 10 min to the true heart of Monaco. Discover music, shopping in the city, hotspot “Casino Square” or “Metropole Shopping Centre”. Opera and cinema nearby.
• Visit art exhibitions. Have lunch at the beach with loungers.
• Dine in some of the finest restaurants or join the jet set night-life.
• At the top of the rock, the Monaco Palace, soul of the Principality with its medieval streets.
• The world renowned oceanographic Museum with its huge aquarium.
• Watch the changing of the guard of the “Carabiniers” daily at 11:55 am.
• Visit the Palace and see the Gallery of Hercule, the Throne Room and the double staircase decorated with the court of honour.
Zugang für Gäste
EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO:
• Train station just beside, direct access to Italy, Nice, Menton...
• Buses: Easy connection to everywhere in the Principality even at night.
• Buses from Monaco Monte-Carlo to Cap d'Ail, Roquebrune - La Turbie with shuttle or short buses called ZEST BUS (to take at the tourism office of Monaco).
• Nice airport: By taxi (30min) - Shuttle bus direct (40 min).
• Medical facility: “Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace” (10 min drive).
Easy access to the motorway or just just normal road in 5 min drive leading you to:
• The airport, Nice town, Italie or Menton.
• Try different beaches nearby in Italy, Menton, Roquebrune or Cap d'Ail...
• The closest beaches are in Monaco on avenue Princess Grace (Bus leading to the "Larvotto area"
Interaktion mit Gästen
My friend living nearby will be present to welcome guests and answer any request. we have an excellent communication due to the proximity between host and traveller.
Weitere wichtige Infos
• One step to the harbour, and near the "Golden Square" where we discover the Casino square, the Cafe de Paris, the hotel de Paris, Monte Carlo Casino games, the hotel Hermitage, the Buddha Bar restaurant, the "Metropole Shopping Center", the hotel Metropole (in 10 min walk) with multiple shops, multi-brand designers boutique, perfumery, FNAC, Sephora, the Body shop and a café bar and restaurants.
• Down on the harbour (taking the train station elevator leading you to the harbour), you will find everything you need bars restaurant, supermarket opened late at night. A wine boutique, pharmacie ...
• Walking further to the end of the road and you will found the "Place d'Armes" with a fantastic OPENED AND COVER MARKET where you will find fresh vegetables, fruits, cheese, meat and all sort of spice, butchers, bakeries...
Thaï restaurant, Italian, Libanais, take away, Pizzeria.
• Quiet and residential area, we ask you to please respect this day and night.
• Linen and towels provided.
• Fees of 100 EUR for cleaning and renewal of bed linen, towels of a stay longer than one week.
• Do not walk with the heels on wood flooring.
• Do not slam the door with the keys inside.
• No illegal activities, no drugs and no smoking indoors.
• Maximum 3 adults.
• No other people are allowed in the flat than the people that are in the booking.
• We rely on your honesty in case of any accident (breakage of equipment, dishes or other furniture damages , walls, stripe on the parquet flooring caused by the heels or small gravel remained under your shoes soles). To avoid partial or total withdraw of your deposit.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 67 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I have always been working in a multicultural environment. I am highly respectful in regards to people and the services I offer. I am honest and reliable and try to be helpful and flexible.
I became an independent in charge of different apartments belonging to my neighbours and friends in the Riviera Palace where I am living and in Monaco.
I love to travel, appreciate good foods, and evening with my friends.
I have been working in different professional fields "Design, Fashion, Art, and within the UN family with the IAEA Environment Laboratory in Monaco (widely known as the world's "Atoms for Peace" organisation). I am a bit creative thinker and I have developed patented children educative products with new characters and stories.