WELCOME HOME WITH SMILE AND GOOD MOOD
Lovely bright and sunny room for 2 in a luxury flat in a quiet Residence standing, 2 steps from the city center with shops and the border of Geneva. Bus stop D in 3mn for Geneva Center in 30mn : a bus every 6mn from 5:00 am to 1:00am (Geneva center 5 km as the crow flies). Bathroom and separate toilet.
You'll stay in a clean and tidy apartment. Sheets, towels, shampoo-shower gel, and slippers are provided. Simple breakfast included !
• During the time I go to work and when I'm not at home, the apartment is for you!
• You may be asking yourself the following question: What are the advantages of choosing to stay in France (a border zone called "Grand Geneva") when you are a student, a worker in Switzerland or a tourist? The first advantage is that life is much cheaper than in Geneva. Indeed, housing and shopping for food and hygiene are 2 to 3 times cheaper. The second advantage of staying in France is that the environment is calm and close to nature while being very close to the Swiss border (150m) on foot or by bus.
• Whether you come for a conference, meeting, event or internship at the UN, or you wish to make a short stopping place before a mountain trip in the Alps or the Jura, or perhaps a stay for the ski, or that you have to get ready for a job interview in Geneva or to work on the peace during an internship of studies or professional; that you come to work in Geneva and need to find accommodation while waiting for to settle down around; that you come for an international cultural event taking place on Geneva or in border zone, or simply because you like travelling only or for two and wish to make a tourist stay around the Alps and around this magnificent region of Geneva - Annecy - Chamonix between mountains, river and lakes; Whether you are dreaming of a cruise on the Rhone, Lake Geneva or Annecy, or that you realize your dream of Road-trip towards Switzerland, Mont Blanc and Italy... And why not spend a week in Paris, Rome, London or Barcelona by direct flights from Geneva? The apartment has all the conveniences to realize a stay made a success near Geneva!
• On arrival, take a bath of relaxing essential oils to relieve the fatigue of the trip, or experience it after a long day during your stay.
• Relax in the sun on the deck chairs on the verdant and flowered south facing terrace with views of the Jura and Mont-Salève. The private room is in a new 3 rooms apartment of 69m2.
• Enjoy the peaceful surroundings with its gardens, just a 15 minute drive from the airport outside of peak hours. Enjoy the nature to go for a walk or run at the end of the residence in the Swiss countryside with its forests, streams and waterfalls, vineyards and orchards. Admire the beauty of landscapes and mountains of the Jura and the Mont-Salève and the beautiful view of the lake and the water jet in Geneva.
• Make a delicious milkshake or smoothie and enjoy the bio on the south facing terrace and enjoy the panoramic views of the surrounding mountains. And what a pleasure to have a meal on the garden terrace in summer!
• Make your breakfast a special moment! Whether you are early or late, I welcome you every morning in joy and good mood! You have 2 formulas to choose from: the "Express" formula and the "Zen" formula with an extra charge of 7 € and on request.
• 1st breakfast formula offered "Express": For those in a hurry who get up or leave early, I offer you a simple breakfast: a hot drink (coffee, tea, or hot chocolate), rusks and flower bred with butter and jam or cereals, and fruit or or fruit juice or homemade lemonade . It's a simple breakfast. You prepare your breakfast yourself. Everything is available in the guest cupboard of the breakfast and you just have to serve yourself.
• 2nd breakfast formula at €7 "Zen": For those who wish to take the time to breakfast quietly, I offer you a wide choice of organic products according to your preferences: hot drink + coffee, fruit juice or smoothies, yoghurt with fruit coulis or organic flan, organic bread and rusks and muffins, seasonal fruits and dried fruits, nuts, almonds, spreads of vegetables, almond puree, etc., The table is put and you just have to taste. It will be a delight of flavors and colors with flowers and candles for the pleasure of the eyes! It is about a generous, sweet and salty organic buffet. Because there is nothing like a hearty breakfast to start the day!
• Whatever the breakfast formula chosen, please pay for any coffee or tea consumed in addition to or outside breakfast the day before departure (€ 0.50).
• Try to the farmers’ market at downtown “Place de la Mairie” every Tuesday from 4:00pm to 8:00pm. And on Friday morning, try to market the car park of the Sub Prefecture with its organic and plan yourself a gourmet meal in the large kitchen fully equipped.
• Enjoy the immediate and lively proximity of the city center with its terraces of restaurants, cafes and tea-rooms, bakeries, supermarkets, shops, florist, dry cleaners, hairdresser, pharmacies, hospital, medical center, post office, art and essay cinema...
• Kitchen side: Fully equipped kitchen, with high-end appliances and design. Refrigerator-freezer, new induction hob and hood, ventilated heat oven and new microwave oven, dishwasher 4 places setting, steam cooker, egg cooker, yogurt-cheese machine, food processor, electric smoothie machine and milk shake fruit sensation, electric citrus or orange juicer, Nespresso capsules, French press, filter coffee maker and oriental coffee maker, italian coffe maker, electric kettle, teapot and thermos coffee machine, toaster, washing machine with bubble technology. A place is reserved for you in the fridge and freezer and a whole closet is reserved for your provisions (with some basic products such as salt-pepper-oil-vinaigrette-herb tea), equipped with perfectly hermetic isothermal mugs and lunch box to bring your meals and drinks outside. Another cupboard is reserved for you with everything for the free breakfast. Kitchen and living room have tables and equipment suitable for a pleasant stay.
• Lounge side: Enjoy the piano to play, improvise, sing and accompany you, or simply ask for a piano lesson. I will be happy to offer it to you.
• Room: The private room is equipped with all necessary accessories: Fan and USB mini-fan, safe, Swiss franc and universal adapter, universal adapter, multi sockets with 2 USB input, umbrella, raincoat, clothes shopping bags, laundry bag, iron and iron and ironing board, dirty laundry baskets, laundry tub, clothes dryer, mini-vacuum cleaner, footwear, hangers and hangers with ties or scarves, belt hanger, slippers, shoe and suitcase bench ...
• Bathroom side: A drawer and cupboard under sink is reserved for you, as well as 2 shelves in glasses above the bowl. Towel dryer, professional hairdryer available. Cotton, cotton buds and kleenex supplied.
• Benefit of the Genevan countryside with 2 bikes arrangement. Walk along the Lake Geneva, along its parks in the hundred-year-old trees until “La Perle du lac” where you can taste the delicious will make of the Lake Geneva, the perches of the lake or other wild fishes, or simply a refreshing ice cream, a tea or a gourmet coffee. Do not miss to see the natural harbor of Geneva, the fountain on the lake, the flowery clock, the Saint-Pierre cathedral, the Reformers' Wall, Place Neuve (Square), the Palais des Nations, the Square of Bourg-de-Four, the little town of Carouge, without forgetting the Léman Lake of Geneva. Geneva is also the seat of the UNO, 22 International Organizations and more of 250 NGO (Non Governmental Organizations). Wherever from you come from the whole world, the official language is French but English is there very current.
• To park, visitors parking spaces are available outside (places with the logo V traced on the ground and secured by key). I lend a bike with basket for your walks or picnics, your shopping or your trips and hikes on Geneva.
• For details, bus and tram, activities, visit the UNIRESCO website, or the Geneva public transport website (TPG), the Tourism Geneva website, and the Saint Julien-en-Genevois tourism website. Also check out my "Transport" section on my ad, you will find complete information, and I remain at your disposal with pleasure to answer any additional questions
Zugang für Gäste
• You have access to the guest room with a real double bed, the bathroom and the toilet with washbasin. TV connection in the room. The bedding is new and comfortable (mattress, box spring and bed frame). In-room fan and mini USB fan. Wifi 24 / 24h.
• My online Tour Guide and the House Manual that you receive after booking are printed and searchable in the room in French and English.
• Mini cordless vacuum is available face to your room if you just need to quickly clean a small area in the room.
• You can access the kitchen in the morning and evening (long stay at noon as well) and enjoy the verdant, flowery and sunny terrace for a break, breakfast, a meal, or dinner in the evening. You can read or take a nap in my deckchairs under the olive trees and palm trees.
• You can play music by playing the piano in the lounge.
• Optional breakfast at 7€ (formula "zen"). Your breakfast in brief: hearty, organic, fresh, seasonal, locally produced, good for health, adapted to different needs or food intolerances. Flavors and flowers, colors for pleasure of the eye and to feel good and to be fit all day long!
Interaktion mit Gästen
I remain discreet and available if you wish throughout your stay for any information or recommendation.
I always spend a little time with the traveler to see if everything goes well for him.
I welcome via airbnb first of all to exchange with people from all over the world and to discover our beautiful region. I am therefore available, if you wish, to suggest you beautiful places to visit, unusual experiences to live in Haute Savoie and Switzerland, restaurants, activities ...
Weitere wichtige Infos
- If you are 2, no matter whether men / women, friends / couple, you're welcome :)
- Receiving many requests, priority to detailed ones of complete profiles, and with schedules.
BUT DEMAND REFUSED IF:
- I can not get an idea on your picture of who you are
- You are applying for another person, whatever
- You ask to pay cash or further decrease my prices
Calm and tranquility respected.
For hygiene reasons, shoes must be removed in the apartment. Allow slippers.
To prevent odors, cooking occasional rest in my living room / kitchen: a microwave is kept available for heating food if needed.
Remember that this is a room with a host, not a hotel room. Consider the neighbors. Ensure quiet. Thank you to respect not to smoke.
Wifi 24h / 24h.
Chaque voyageur que j'accueille est une invitation au voyage. Hier des japonais, aujourd'hui des indiennes, demain des australiens. Ce sont des rencontres riches qui me rapprochent de l'autre et m'apportent en partage le plaisir de se découvrir.
J'ai trois filles et deux petits enfants, j'ai 56 ans. J'aime le contact, la compagnie et la nouveauté, et discuter. Je pense que c'est une chance de rencontrer des personnes de différents pays, d'échanger et découvrir de nouvelles traditions et cultures ! C'est pourquoi j'offre l'hospitalité d'une chambre d'hôte pour une courte ou une longue durée.
Mon appartement est un havre de paix, joliment décoré, avec un piano sur lequel j'aime jouer et improviser. Sans ma jolie petite terrasse au sud et plein ciel verdoyante et arborée, il manquerait quelque chose à mon logement Airbnb. J'aime faire un petit tour sur ma terrasse avec mes voyageurs et partager avec eux les choses merveilleuses que je fais pousser et que j'aime. Je veux qu'ils se sentent accueillis par la beauté de la végétation et des fleurs. J'aime lire et me détendre sur ma terrasse dans une des chaises longues, et regarder au loin le Mont Salève et le Jura jusqu'au coucher du soleil. C'est aussi le cadre idéal pour accueillir mes amis et mes voyageurs avec un smoothie de fruits ou une glace, un apéritif, ou une tisane dans la soirée...
Je suis calme, sociable et enjouée, et mes amis me disent ouverte d'esprit. J'aime la musique, écrire et dessiner. Je suis professeure des collèges en éducation musicale et coach professionnelle. Pianiste, je donne aussi quelques cours de piano. Je suis également écrivaine et illustratrice à mes heures. J'aime composer de jolis petits bouquets de fleurs cueillies au gré de mes ballades avec mon petit chien pour embellir la chambre et l'appartement.
Ma devise : Joie de vivre et optimisme !