You are in Downtown!!
-3 mins for JR Nagoya station.
-1 min for convenient store and many good restaurants.
-5 minute for supermarket.
-coin parkings nearby
-24h check-in ok!!
Nagoya dome/ Nagoya castle/ Nagoya city Science Museum
I have 3 other locations as well.
Nagoya 10min, Osu kannnon in few mins walk! Fun Shopping☆
Spacious Clean Rooms, Free wifi, 9pOK!
The apartment maintains a family friendly atmosphere so everyone feels comfortable and safe. I ask that you please follow the rules, respect others, and be mindful of the surrounding culture.
- No smoking on the property.
- No parties or events.
- No pets allowed.
- No Additional people in the apartment without permission.The penalty apply $ 100 per guest.
- Please keep the noise down, especially after 9:00 PM.
You should make sure that you keep noise down at level that does not interfre with other tenants even during the day.
This apartment is located in a quiet residential area and has many residents and guest in the adjacent units.
- Please take your shoes off when entering the house.
- Please check out on time (Before 10 AM) late check out is allowed only if you want to pay the day to keep the room.)
and close all windows.
- Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner when you leave the apartment.
- Only flush toilet paper.
-Please do not open the windows. It's requested by building manager. Please use exhaust fan to remove the odor or use the Air conditioner.
- For your safety please lock the doors and close the windows when you are inside. We are not responsible or liable for any personal injuries or loss of personal valuables.
- Please treat my house and furniture as you would your own.
- Do not take anything with you without my consent.
- Do not eat or drink on the beds.
- I will charge for tobacco odor, stains linens and towels, damaged property, noise complaints and any lost wifi devices.
- If you lose wifi router, you have to pay for 30,000yen.
- If you are in the trouble, please ask me via Airbnb site. Please do not ask for caretaker of apartment or building and neighborhood.
I will send you the House Manual after you book. All the guests must read them.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 220 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Thank you for visiting my page.
My name is Kana. I am pleased to meet you.
I'm originally from Wakayama prefecture where is close to Osaka.
I like traveling, reading fashion magazines, watching movies and listening music when I have free time.
When I am off, I like to spend time at a cafe and relaxing my alone time.
Movie: Last samurai, pretty woman
Music: Taylor Swift, Adele
Food: Miso Katsu that is pork cutlet with red miso sauce.(Nagoya famous local food)
Animal: Cats and Birds( I have 2 birds now)
Hobby: taking pictures( I just bought a digital single lens reflect camera:)
My funny trivia... I'm getting taller even after I tuned 30s.
Why did I start an Airbnb?
I like to have conversations with people from other countries, ever since my grandmother and younger sister started living in the US. I can't speak english well but i will try my best:)
Have you heard of the city Nagoya?
This city can be compared to the famous tourist cities Tokyo like “ Akihabara" and “Asakusa". A very distinctive Japanese flavor “ Aka-miso" is only offered here, as well as tasty dishes. There are so many Nagoya delicious foods you can try.
Since I usually go out to eat twice a week, I can recommend nice restaurants if you wish.
I would like to offer you the hospitality of Japan and make your stay comfortable and memorable.
Please feel free to ask me any questions or inquiries.
I am still new to hosting so please be patience.
I will get back to you as soon as I can.
I look forward to hearing from you.
P.S. Please do not surprise, you may hear from my sister who helps me on Airbnb.