. High in the La Quinta Cove on a 1/4 acre lot you enjoy spectacular views of the Santa Rosa Mountains. The perimeter wall affords complete privacy. Huge saltwater pool and spa. Gas fire pit. Covered patio with misters. The house is open plan but double doors allow as much privacy as you wish. Two full suites are ideal for couples. Modern, fully equipped kitchen. Leather comfort throughout.
Relax, visit, rejuvenate, reunite, but most of all have fun. It is all here for you at Villa Carranza.
What makes Villa Carranza unique is the huge outdoor space. Completely walled and private it is the perfect place to relax, enjoy the peace and quite and take in the mountain views in every direction. As they say. Location, Location, Location.
Zugang für Gäste
Our home is your home. Cook at the fully equipped kitchen, Choose from three dinning areas, kitchen nook, Dining room and outside patio. Two private suites are ideal for couples that want a bit of their own space with their own bathrooms and patios. Enjoy the entire 1/4 acre property. Have a swim. Pick some fruit. Sit by the fire. Cool off under the misters. Read a book in the shade of a palm tree. Soak in the spa. Come and enjoy our second home, we know you will want to return and make it your second home too.
Interaktion mit Gästen
The house is entirely yours and your privacy is complete. We are available to assist you anytime throughout your stay. Please don't hesitate to call or text us if you have any questions or concerns. For anything requiring personal attention, our neighbors are right there if you need them.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Optional Pool/Spa Heat Charges.
Villa Carranza has solar heating for the pool with a supplemental propane gas heater for the pool & spa.
The BBQ and fire pit use very little gas. The spa uses a bit more and the pool uses a LOT of propane gas if you want it in the mid 80s in the winter.
The pool is normally set for solar heating which will keep the pool in the 70s from October to April at no charge. If you would like the pool warmer, we can remotely turn on the gas pool heat for you. This would be at extra cost to you.
The pool and spa temps are monitored and controlled by computer. If you would them adjusted just contact me with the request.
The pool is covered to retain the heat. This cover is very easy to remove and put back on. Please enjoy the pool as much as you wish but it must be covered when not in use, especially at night to keep it clean and warm.
This is a Non-Smoking property:
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside or outside on the property. This includes Vapor and eCigarettes.
- The property is NOT child-proof or in any way made Child Safe. It is solely the Guest’s and Parents responsibility to monitor and safeguard their children.
This is a very Quiet Neighborhood:
- The neighborhood is quiet. The skies are dark--perfect for star-gazing. On that note, please understand that we are NOT interested in hosting party-oriented guests. If that is what you are looking for, this is NOT the property for you.
- DO use the remote pool controls located beside the patio doors to operate the spa, the misters, the fire pit and the pool light. A simple one touch on and a one touch off is all that is required. Each of these features is on a timer and will shut off automatically by themselves. If they shut off while you are using them simply press the button to turn them on again.
- Do NOT try to manually operate the pool equipment on the pool panel or heater panel beside the pool equipment. Changing the settings on the pool/spa equipment can damage it. Changed settings that cause damage can result in loss of your security deposit.
- Do NOT adjust the pool temperature or try to change the heater settings. All settings are remotely monitored and changes that use extra propane or require a service call will be charged against your security deposit.
Heating and Air Conditioning
- Be conscientious of the AC and Heat. If you are running the AC or Heater, please keep the doors and windows closed just like you would at your house. Leaving the doors open with the A/C on will cause it to run non-stop and freeze up.
- Ceramic dishes and glass wine glasses are for indoor use only.
- Only plastic dishes and wine glasses are to be used outdoors.
- Plastic dishes are best washed by hand, if washed in the dishwasher, place on top shelf only, otherwise they will be deformed.
- Ceramic or glass dishes only are to be used in the microwave.
- If the floor needs to be cleaned because of a spill use the Lysol floor cleaning solution found in the tall kitchen cupboard. Dilute a small amount in lots of water, a floor microfiber mop is also found in the kitchen cupboard.
- A vacuum is located in the garage.
Ironing Board and Iron:
- These are located in the tall kitchen cupboard.
- Beach towels are provided in each bathroom and are to be used at the pool, not the white bath towels.
- There is a large brown storage bin at the South East corner of the house where all the pool toys are located. Please enjoy them and put them away when you finished.
Wet Towels and Clothes:
- Wet towels and clothes are to be placed on the shower rods to dry, not on any wooden or leather surface.
- Safes are located in the master and junior suite closets. They are locked and opened by using your own same four digit code, please do not forget the number otherwise we get to keep your valuables! Seriously, if you do forget your combination contact us and we can make a special house call to open the safe.