Large private room on top floor of my 2br - 1.5 bath Rowhouse. Tons of space, full kitchen for cooking, 55" TV, Internet, central air conditioning and heating, outdoor patio and beautiful hardwood floors. Just two bedrooms sharing two levels and 1,500 sqft.
-7 minute walk to METRO
-Grocery, bars, coffee,metro, buses, U street, everything is close!
Columbia Heights is one of the hottest areas in DC with local bars, restaurants, and shopping. It's just a few metro stops or a bus from downtown and a very short walk to everything. The house is newly renovated and you will stay live on the top two floors. It's the perfect location for anyone wanting a more traditional DC neighborhood experience with easy access to downtown.
House & Room features:
* Furnished living/dining room with full cooking set
* 1 bedroom with queen size bed
* 1.5 bathrooms (main one is huge)
* Full kitchen with oven, microwave, refrigerator
* Washer/Dryer with detergent supplied
* Free high speed wireless internet
* 55" TV with Chromecast
* Metro accessible - 7 minute walk to Columbia Heights station on the Green/Yellow line
*5 Metro stops (12 minute ride) to the National Mall, Capitol, Monuments and Smithsonian Museums
* Capital Bike-share station one block away
* Giant grocery store - 5 blocks away
* Tons of local restaurants, coffee shops and bars
Zugang für Gäste
You will have keys and full access to the house and outdoor area in back
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm going to be out of town most of the time, but Ryan, your roommate, will take care of any issues you have and can help you get settled in.
- Absolutely no smoking inside or on the back patio
- The rowhouse has tenants in the English Basement apartment. Please keep noise down during late hours and be very considerate of others
Dieser Gastgeber hat 38 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm a Washington, DC based entrepreneur and self diagnosed wanderlust. Now in my 7th year in Columbia Heights I've seen the area improve year over year and quickly become one of the most vibrant communities in the city. I'm very excited to share my 110 year old Row House with travelers and hope you enjoy the neighborhood as much as I do.