My place is close to art and culture, restaurants and dining, the beach, and family-friendly activities right by a lovely park with a good size skate park one side and a children s park the other with a nice cafe for the you to sit in and relax in the middle. You’ll love my place because of the location, 5min train station, Centre and bus routes for out of town adventures. My place is good for couples and solo adventurers. It is small but cosy, Sofa bed in living area and double in bedroom.
It's is decorated with love and although small it is artistic and very Brighton! Makes you feel more like you are somewhere different.
Zugang für Gäste
The whole flat, there is one cupboard that is left caked you have access to everything else. There are also card games and board games in the flat if you just wanted to stay in and enjoy the space.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Will be available if and when you need me, otherwise I stay away from the flat to give you space to enjoy your stay. Always happy to be around more if that's what is wanted.
- There is a little street noise in the bedroom but you can still sleep soundly unless you are an incredibly light sleeper.
- There will be a bedside cabinet and coat hangers for clothes but the wardrobe is out of bounds.
- You are renting my home so I will expect it to be cared for and anything broken to be replaced or money left to cover replacement.
- You can help yourself to tea coffee biscuits milk and cereal. Anything else used is expected to be replaced.
- The neighbors are friendly and helpful and I would like them to be respected with no load music or TV volume up high after 10pm and before 9am.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 3 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen