Über dieses Inserat
2012 renovated condo. Stainless kitchen. 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms. Space for 6. 1st bdrm organic King bed. 2nd bdrm, brand new Full bed. Living rm Ikea futon bed. Prime Location. Walk to Harvard & MIT campus and Downtown Boston. Welcome!
Our new condo is a lovely 10 min stroll down cobblestone streets to Harvard Campus and Harvard Square, as well as one mile from MIT/Kendall Square and 10 min from Lesley University. We are in Inman Square which boasts International Cuisine at Zagat rated restaurants such as Dali, and Oleana, coffee shops, bakeries and live music. Join us in our Ivy League neighborhood with ease, there is easy street parking out front, and a secure entry to the building. With two bathrooms and two bedrooms there is space for everyone to relax, and a premium kitchen for cooking with ingredients from Whole Foods next door to us, or Savenor's, Julia Child's favorite gourmet grocery, down the street. As Kundalini yoga and meditation practitioners, we hope you will feel a sense of cleanliness and positive vibrations in our space. We have a young son and infant daughter, so we happily welcome children into our house. If you want to venture into the hubbub of downtown Boston, you can hop on the bus that runs down Beacon St. or the Redline Subway stop in Harvard Square. Welcome, Bienvenidos, Shalom, Bonjour, Anyonghasseyo - our casa is your casa!
Zugang für Gäste
Stocked kitchen and Whole Foods next door for home cooking. Washer and dryer. Elevator makes getting suitcases in and out a breeze. Easy guest parking. Hip "Little Brooklyn" neighborhood where folks walk and ride bicycles. Lovely Lincoln Park or Cambridge Public Library nearby for picnics.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We love our Somerville/Cambridge location and are active in community and local government. We can recommend a great local massage or coffee or meal based on your budget and group dynamic. We are happy to be accessible during your stay for any questions about transportation or local highlights.
If you want to know about child friendly restaurants and activities in the area, we can give you the entire breakdown from library singalongs, toy stores and great parks for whatever age your child is. We can even recommend trusted local babysitters.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We have a Visitor parking spot in a covered parking lot behind our building, and an overnight Visitor Parking pass for free street parking. Both are available for your use, so you may bring up to two cars here.
1. Non-smokers only and no pets.
2. Please maintain a respectful noise level, especially in the elevator/hallway because it is not as soundproof as inside the condo.
3. Please take your shoes off and leave them in the entryway closet.
4. If you use the dishes, please wash them.
Basic rule of thumb is to leave the condo in the condition that you found it. I'll take care of the linens and trash. :)
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is after 5PM
House rules: Guests agree to the following terms and conditions
1. Guest(s) agree to NO PARTIES anywhere on the property. Legal action will be taken for parties that cause damages to the unit, property, reputation, or relationship with building staff or other residents.
2. Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the unit or on the premises.
3. Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit, and observe quiet hours between 9pm and 9am
4. Guests are responsible for action of ALL GUESTS occupying their unit at all times.
5. Guests agree to return all keys and parking passes. Replacement fees may apply for unreturned items
6.Guests understand that onsite building staff (maintenance) are not affiliated AIRBNB. Please contact me directly for any needed items.
7. Guests understand that no pets are to be in the unit.
8. Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any unreturned items, and $125 per hour fee for unauthorized early checkin or late checkout.
9. Guests are responsible for all contents in unit from checkin until checkout.
10. Any illegal activity or violation of the above terms may result in immediate expulsion from property, and will be reported to airbnb and local law enforcement. Guest is responsible for all costs associated with expulsion.
11. Guests may be asked to provide a birthday as some properties may require proof of a basic public records search. (Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation)
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 2 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi, we are the Cordova family, Lumina, Rene and our two children. Our son is 4 years old and our daughter is 2. Lumina was born in Los Angeles. Rene was born in Peru, his mother is Peruvian and father is Cuban. His family moved to Miami when Rene was 15. Rene works from home as an accounting software consultant and Lumina is a Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, and Radiant Child Yoga teacher. We love walking around the neighborhood, spending time outside and practicing new recipes for family dinners. AirBnB gives us a great excuse to get out of the house, visit family, explore new places, as well as have funds for international adventures. In 2013 Airbnb funded our trip to Machu Picchu.