In a marvelous Belle Epoch Palace building, duplex with seascape overlooking Casino square of Monte-Carlo.
5 minutes walk to Monaco. All commodities & amenities in the earth of Beausoleil, fresh foods cover market and and super market down the stairs.
In a luxurious Palace built in the late 19th century by the "Compagnie Internationale des Wagons Lits et Grands Express Européens":
A luxurious "Belle Epoch Apartment" of (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)m from Monaco.
2 bedrooms (sleep 4 adults + 1 child)
Fantastic panoramic sea views from Bordighera (Italy) to St-Jean Cap Ferrat. Wake up with the sound of birds and from your bed enjoy the sunrise seascape behind the Casino of Monte-Carlo. After the sunset, from the terrasse, the best view for see the Monaco fireworks shows. You'll be staying in a Belle Epoch Palace, historic monument built in 1898. Clean, high ceilings, well-furnished classic building with wooden blue shutters and a glass dome winter garden built by Gustave Eiffel. Where in the past rich Russian, Austro-Hungarian and English clientele stayed. Recently, a few scenes of the espionage film "Möbius" have been filmed here, with famous French actor Jean Dujardin, Cécile de France and Ukrainian actor Alexei Gorbunov.
• With beautiful entrance, vast open plan living room with large comfortable sofas, large flat screen TV and DVD. Dining area.
• Modern stylish kitchen: fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, washing machine, full cooking utensils.
• Bathroom with bath, and twin sink (ground floor).
• A separated toilet (ground floor).
• Master bedroom: double bed (160).
• 2nd bedroom: double bed (180) - Can be separated in 2 single beds of (90)
• All bed linen and towels provided. If needed, cleaning on requirement at cost per hour.
• Resident Private Parking.
• Resident Private covered and closed Parking on request at fee per day.
All amenities and restaurants (5 mins walk). Walk 2 mins more to the true heart of Monaco. Discover music, shopping in the city, hotspot “Casino Square” or “Metropole Shopping Centre”. Opera and cinema nearby. Visit art exhibitions. Have lunch at the beach with loungers. Dine in some of the finest restaurants or join the jet set night-life. At the top of the Rock, the Monaco Palace, soul of the Principality with its medieval streets. The world renowned Oceanographic Museum with its huge aquarium. Watch the changing of the guard of the “Carabiniers” daily at 11:55am. Visit the Palace and see the Gallery of Hercule, the Throne Room and the double staircase decorated with the Court of Honour.
Zugang für Gäste
EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO:
• Buses: Easy connection to everywhere in the Principality even at night.
• Buses from Monaco Monte-Carlo to Beausoleil - Cap d'Ail, Roquebrune - La Turbie with shuttle or short buses called ZEST BUS
• Train station (15 mins walk), direct access to Italy, Nice,
• Nice airport: By taxi (30mins) - Shuttle bus direct (40 min)
• Medical facility: “Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace” (10 mins drive).
Easy access to the "moyenne corniche" that is passing just over the building and brings you to: The airport, Nice town, Italie or Menton, la Turbie, Eze, Roquebrune. Taking motorway or just just normal road.
By this road "moyenne corniche" you can try different beaches nearby in Italy, Menton, Roquebrune or Cap d'Ail...
The closest beaches are in Monaco.
Interaktion mit Gästen
My friend living an apartment on the same floor or myself will be present to welcome people and answer any request. we have an excellent communication due to the proximity between host and traveller.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Down the stairs in the heart of the town of Beausoleil you will find everything you need on the market place:
A supermarket, little shops and foods, wine boutique with French local products, bio market, pharmacies, butchers, bakeries, shoemaker Drugstore...
A fantastic COVER MARKET where you will find fresh vegetables, fruits, cheese, meat and all sort of spice.
Indian and Chinese take away, Indian, Italian, Portuguese and French restaurants, Pizzeria.
In Monaco, the "Metropole Shopping Centre" (10 min walk from the apartment).
with multiple shops, multi-brand designers boutique, perfumery, FNAC, Sephora, the Body shop and a café bar and restaurants.
• Quiet and residential area, we ask you to please respect this day and night.
• Linen and towels provided.
• Fees of 100 EUR for cleaning and renewal of bed linen, towels of a stay longer than one week.
• Do not walk with the heels on wood flooring.
• Do not slam the door with the keys inside.
• No illegal activities, no drugs and no smoking indoors.
• Maximum 4 adults (+1 accepted)
• No other people are allowed in the flat than the people that are in the booking.
• We rely on your honesty in case of any accident (breakage of equipment, dishes or other furniture damage , walls, stripe on the parquet flooring caused by the heels or small gravel remained under your shoes soles). To avoid partial or total withdraw of your deposit.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 64 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I have always been working in a multicultural environment. I am highly respectful in regards to people and the services I offer. I am honest and reliable and try to be helpful and flexible.
I became an independent in charge of different apartments belonging to my neighbours and friends in the Riviera Palace where I am living and in Monaco.
I love to travel, appreciate good foods, and evening with my friends.
I have been working in different professional fields "Design, Fashion, Art, and within the UN family with the IAEA Environment Laboratory in Monaco (widely known as the world's "Atoms for Peace" organisation). I am a bit creative thinker and I have developed patented children educative products with new characters and stories.