Buffalo Gap Retreat: 4 private cabin rentals (not shared) and a separate 850 ft^2 communal kitchen cabin. Close to Winchester, VA & the Shenandoah Valley. Peaceful, family friendly environment -- well stocked complete kitchen, hot showers, new bathroom facilities & new windows in all cabins! Mountain, lake, beach, wood fired sauna, community bon-fires, kayaking, swimming, tubing, & volleyball...pets welcome. Search Buffalo Gap Retreat for even more details and photos of camp!
- Family friendly retreat intended for peace and tranquility in the mountains
- Quiet Hours 10:00pm to 8:00am - please be respectful of other guests.
- Children Must be Supervised at Lake at ALL TIMES - Swim at your own Risk.
- Huge Communal / Shared kitchen cabin between 4 cottages (2 full sized refrigerators) -- please keep it clean for all.
- If you move any beds, shelves, or furniture in your sleep cabin, put it back before you depart.
- If you have more than 6 overnight guests, you must rent a second cabin -- max 6 guests per cabin including children, or pay the $15 per extra persons fee.
- No keys for cabins -- however you can lock the cabins from the inside when you go to bed.
- Be sure to bring twin sheets / blankets / pillows and/or sleeping bags and extra blankets for cool mountain nights.
- Strongly recommend printing off my Directions from AirBnB and bringing them with you.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 144 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
A former graduate level Aerospace Engineer turned self-employed massage therapist (11 years the former, 15 years the latter). A former campground owner/founder....love the outdoors, gardening, landscape design. I am an organic vegetarian, a pacifist, and very health conscious. I live an active, busy and happy life surrounding myself with nature and wonderful people. I am very multi-cultural and enjoy interaction with people from all walks of life, having traveled the world extensively including living in India for some time and having visited many places in the Middle East, Central America, and traveling nearly the whole USA. Love people and love hosting and meeting new people.