Cozy, charming house on a quiet cul-de-sac, with a very private yard and pool area with stunning mountain views! Our place is close to lots of restaurants and dining, and just minutes away from downtown Palm Springs, and in the other direction Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert and a little further down to Indio. You’ll love our place because of the cheery decor, the privacy, the newly renovated kitchen and bathrooms, the high ceilings, the super comfy beds, and of course the views!
Weitere wichtige Infos
There is no extra charge for use of the spa, but please note that the jets are currently non-functioning. Spa must be turned off after use.
- Smoking or vaping is not allowed inside the house
- No glass outside in the pool area
- No plastic dishes in the dishwasher
- Small, well-behaved, housebroken dogs may be welcome. Must be pre-approved.
- There is a 2-night minimum stay on the weekends. If a Holiday falls on a weekend there is a 3-night minimum. Some special event weekends have a 3 or 4-night minimum stay.
- Do not keep outside doors open while using air conditioning or heating.
- Confetti, glitter (signs, decorations or makeup), and feather boas are not allowed.
- Do not rearrange any furniture during your stay without permission from the property manager.
- No loud music or excessive noise allowed at any time. Violations of the following ordinance are subject to fines, and or eviction. Cathedral City Noise Ordinance: It is unlawful and it shall be a public nuisance for any person to operate or maintain any premises or property within the city in a manner that has resulted in repeated disruptive activities including, but not limited to, disturbances of the peace, public drunkenness, drinking in public, harassment of passersby, sale of stolen goods, public urination, theft, assaults, batteries, acts of vandalism, excessive littering, illegal parking, loud noises between the hours of ten p.m. and six a.m., traffic violations, curfew violations, or police detentions and arrests.
- Illegal downloading is not permitted and is subject to a minimum fine of $250.
- Use of tanning oil in the pool is not allowed.
- Pool use is at your own risk.
- There is no extra charge for use of the spa, but please note that the jets are currently non-functioning. Spa must be turned off after use.
- If the number in your party changes, you must let us know immediately as it may affect the pricing. No more than 6 people allowed on the premises at any time.
- Check-ins earlier than 3:00 p.m., or checkouts later than 12:00 noon may be possible based on availability. Late checkouts may be subject to additional fees.
- Make sure that everyone in your party is familiar with these rules and abides by them.
We're Ray and Garth from Vancouver, BC, sharing our vacation home while we are traveling or in Canada.
Our Personal Concierge Brian will be helping us with the listing so he will be the one that you are most likely communicating with, and he will be the one to meet you at the house to check you in and show you around.