** Due to extensive damage sustained during Hurricane Irma we won't be able to take reservations until 2019** This beautiful and spacious apartment is located in a quiet neighborhood of the island. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, it is has got all the comforts you could ask for during a self catered vacation. There is a beautiful infinity pool, beaches are close by, everything is set for the perfect Caribbean holiday experience!
This 1600 square foot/150 square meters condo has got 3 spacious bedrooms and 2,5 bathrooms. The living room with kitchen area is open plan and has got a cathedral ceiling. In the condo, we have got everyday comforts including a N'Espresso coffee machine, american coffee maker, A roku tv box with an active Netflix account and access to Live TV channels, a hard drive for extra movies, a sound system for your iPod or IPhone, and beach towels. For people traveling with children we have toys, travel beds ( packn plays with mattresses), high chairs (and the phone number of a baby sitter if you decide to go out without the kids one evening :-)). The kitchen is fully equipped. In addition we know the best places to go to for food, drinks and things to do, so we will make sure to fill you in on that too.The apartment is part of a condo building consisting of 16 apartments which are mostly used as second homes and/or vacation rentals. There is a beautiful common pool area, with a spacious pool deck overlooking Dawn Beach, Oyster Pond and a stunning view of St Barths. The pool is an infinity pool with a large splash pool section, perfect for little ones or simply cooling off and deeper section for swimming. The condo building is located in a gated community called Dawn Beach Estates. Dawn Beach Estates is unique for its beautiful scenery and ocean views .
Zugang für Gäste
Our apartment has got everything you need. There are 3 bedrooms , 2 with king size beds and 1 with a full size bed. Additionally we have travel cots for babies/toddlers, We provide high quality bed linens and towels and our beds are very comfortable. The Master Suite is very spacious and has got its own en suite bathroom. The two other bedrooms share 1 bathroom. There is a 1/2 bath off the living room. Although it is a condo, it feels more like a house, due to the spacious lay out and cathedral ceiling in the living room/kitchen. For people traveling with small children, we have complimentary high chairs, travel cots, baby baths, a changing pad, baby/toddler toys, a baby beach tent, baby float , all available for you to use. We have made coolers, beach chairs and beach umbrellas available for our guests to use for the ultimate experience when visiting all of Sint Maarten's beautiful beaches!
Interaktion mit Gästen
We also live IN the Estate so we will most always be available to greet you upon arrival. If for some reason we were not, all necessary instructions will be given to you via email to access the apartment.
Weitere wichtige Infos
I have put together directions to the condo, which I will email you once the reservation is confirmed.
I have also put together a guidebook that explains the basics about the condo and a list of recommendations for restaurants, beaches, grocery stores Etc... you will also find information on tours, hikes and other fun things to do.
I usually email you a copy and there is printed version in the apartment at all times.
ATLANTICA BEACH CLUB CONDOS
Revised April 4, 2015
1. The owners and occupants shall refrain from making disturbing noises, from unnecessary lingering in the common areas.
2. No Pets Allowed
3. No music audible outside the unit where it is produced or disturbing noises shall be made at any time.
4. No laundry or clotheslines shall be allowed on the balconies.
5. No storage or placing of unsightly items shall be allowed on the balconies.
6. No Parties, barbecues, “happy hours”, are allowed in or around the common areas, such as but not limited to the swimming pool and surrounding area, gardens, parking areas, at any time.
7. No pollution whatsoever is allowed in or on the common areas including household garbage. No oil, gas, or any other toxic fluid shall be left, discharged or dumped in or on the common areas. Any pollution is considered to be a nuisance or hindrance.
8. Any works causing noise or hindrance such as but not limited to drilling, sawing, carpentry are only allowed between 9:00am and 5:00pm and never on Sundays.
9. Pool hours to be 7:00am to 10:00pm. Swimming is at your own risk. Excessive noise or roughhousing will constitute removal. No unauthorized outside groups, No nude swimming or sunbathing, topless is allowed, No glass of any kind, No unauthorized picnics or grilling in the common area without prior approval.
10. A seven day written notice is required for a gathering on the common areas, to ABC, the current management company and all condo owners prior to the gathering. No gathering or happy hour is permitted in the parking area. Gas grills are permitted and lids are mandatory. A deposit is required.
11. In case of renting or giving in use by an owner of his apartment, he is under the obligation to have the tenants or occupants sign a statement that the latter is aware of and shall comply with the Regulations and these House Regulations. This statement will contain the names of the tenant or occupant. The owner will be liable for any damage to the common areas caused by the tenants or occupants.
12. Hurricane Preparedness - Once the St Maarten weather service has issued a tropical storm or hurricane warning, every owner, tenant or managment company has 24 hours to insure all items on the exterior deck have been moved into their units and the storm shutters are closed and locked. Failure to do so will result in a $500 fine. If damage to the exterior of the building is due to direct or indirect lack of compliance with the above rule, the offending owner will be liable for those damages.
13. When non toilet trained children are allowed the use of the pool, a clean close fitting diaper with a plastic outer covering that has elastic at the waist and leg opening is required. Disposable swim diapers are suitable.