Apartment in a pretty mountain village
- beautiful mountain views
- perfectly located for all summer activities (climbing, via ferrata, kayaking, rafting, walking)
- ice climbing and skiing in winter.
- several lakes nearby for swimming/relaxing
- beautiful villages and towns to visit
- local markets, excellent restaurants
- clean well laid out apartment on 1st floor: 44m2
- lots of guide books, maps and local knowledge
- trampoline, climbing wall, bbq, garden
Dieser Gastgeber hat 9 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I moved here to the Alps over 10 years ago. As well as running my apartments I work with handicapped children in local schools. Both fun and satisfying jobs. I have two children (8 and 10 years).
Apart from the above when I get a few moment I go walking, mountain biking, climbing, cross country sking (winter) and have recently taken up kayaking. The rest of the summer you will find me lounging around at one of the local lakes. :-)