Shinjuku-Gyoenmae station : 3mins by walk.
Shinjuku station : 8-9mins by walk.
Shinjuku 3chome station : 1-2 mins by walk.
2 beds (Semi-double bed 1, Single bed 1)
System to keep your luggage before check-in (not all case)
we only offer assisted check-in & check-out.
Poket Wifi Rental Service (800 Japanese yen/1day)(until 10:00am next day)
1. No smoking.- The accommodation is a nonsmoking room (it is prohibited to smoke in the any part of the accommodation including the toilet, balcony, or part of the building). There is a smoking area near the property. Please feel free to ask me for the location. Please note that there is a JPY100,000yen penalty for violation of the aforementioned smoking policy.
2. The accommodation has a “NO Pet” policy (NO exceptions!)
3. Guests must separate rubbish into four types (Combustibles, P.E.T. Bottles, Aluminum Cans, and Glass ). Please note that there is a JPY5,000.00 penalty for violation of the aforementioned policy.
4. Do not lose your key! Please remember it is the tenant’s responsibility. (Please note that there will be a JPY50,000yen charge for any loss of the room key).
5. Keep the room tidy. Any repairs or special cleaning costs will be the guest`s responsibility.
Shoes off - Please Shoes off at the room, bath room. note that there will be charged another cleaning fee 4,500yen, If do not keep this rule.
6. Please switch-off all lights and the air conditioning/heating unit before leaving the premises.
7. No parties or guests are allowed.
The accommodation is located in a building where many families reside. Please keep the noise at a respectful level during your stay; especially in the evenings.
8. Please do not talk loudly outside the room; especially in the elevator, entrance hall, or hallway, etc.
9. Please restrict (do not talk) your interaction with other building residents and building staff. If you have any issues or questions, please contact me at anytime.
Please keep the key with you at all times and make sure the property is locked when vacant. If unexpected guests arrive, please do not let them enter the premises or building.
11. Keep the Wi-Fi router clean and remember it is the tenant’s responsibility to keep the devise safe at all times. So please do not lose it. (Please note that there will be a JPY50,000yen charge for any loss for the Wi-Fi router).(Wi-Fi rule for only the guest who use our wifi rental service)
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 701 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi! My name is NICK.
I like traveling. I try to visit as many places as possible when I get the time. Some of the countries I have seen include Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, China, France, Hong Kong, The Philippines, and Singapore.
Everytime I go abroad, my impression and enjoyment of cultures grows stronger. This all has to do with the warmth and hospitality shown by the locals in each country. I guess you could say my belief is that the most important thing to make a trip more enjoyable and memorable is the kindness of the people you meet during your travels. That is why I am determined to make your stay in Tokyo the most welcoming and satisfying experience of your visit to Japan.
My motto for providing you with the lodging experience you're expecting is [Quality service with a warm smile!] I will welcome you wholeheartedly and do everything possible to make sure you leave with lots of good memories. So, please feel free to ask me what you may!
I am available to communicate with you in English,Korean, Japanese, or Chinese.
안녕하세요! NICK이라고 합니다.
일단 저희 사이트를 관람해주셔서 너무 감사합니다.
저도 여행을 좋아해서 세계여러 나라를 다니고 살았습니다만, 항상 느끼는것은
여행의 즐거움은 그 나라의 사람에 의해서 완성이 되는거 같습니다.
저는 이 시설의 호스트로서 여러분에게 최대한 즐거운 기억을 가질수 있도록 제공하고자 노력할것입니다.
언제든 무엇이든 문의하여주십시오.
영어, 한국어, 일본어, 중국어 가능합니다.