Walker's Paradise "95" from some of the most popular places in DTLB such as Long Beach Convention Center, Beachwood BBQ, Berlin Coffee House, Recreation Coffee, Bo-Beau, and many more. Two blocks away from the Metro Blue Line where you can hop on the train and head to DTLA. You'll love my place because of the French windows, crown moldings, hardwood floors, and high ceilings. Hop on a 5 to 10 min Uber/Lyft ride to Bluff Park or Belmont Shores. 2 night minimum required.
Who said bigger is better? Small can be cute with loads of character! My pre-war historical home is quite unique from the high ceilings and large Palladian windows in all of DTLB. Its location and proximity from the ocean and Pine St, East Village Arts District, Bluff Park, Rosie's Dog Beach, and more is minutes away from all of the action. You will love my place from the original details such as the hardwood floors, 11 foot high ceilings, crown moldings, and French Palladian windows with flower boxes overlooking the tree lined street. Natural light throughout the day. This is a 1 bedroom unit not a studio. Wifi is available as well as Amazon Fire to watch Neflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc.
Zugang für Gäste
You are welcome to use the entire home.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I live here part time and will not be present so please respect my place as it was your own. =) If you need advice or a guide, I am more than happy to try and show you around. Otherwise, I can be reached on my cell phone through text.
Weitere wichtige Infos
FREE street parking is available throughout the day for 2 hours. After 4:00pm, there is no time limit and it is FREE! Please "READ" the signs regarding street cleaning days. Overnight parking can be made available via a secured covered parking garage that is 1 block away for a daily fee. You can walk to everything in the city as this is an urban setting. Otherwise, Ubers/Lyfts are everywhere. Also, DTLA is a train ride away as the train station is 2 blocks away (4th/Pacific) for $1.75. On the weekends, parking is quite easy as I am not in the Alamitos Beach or East Village Arts District neighborhood.
- In order to book, I would require guests to have prior reviews from other hosts and ID verified through Airbnb.
- Please respect my place as if you were staying at a friend's place. Also, please no shoes in the house especially on the "white" rug. =)
- A maximum of 2 guests will be allowed, visitors are not allowed. This is a quiet building so loud music is not allowed.
- Check in is after 3 pm - 9pm. Please check with me if you plan on doing a late check-in before booking and I will accommodate! Check out is at 11 am.
- Please do not lose the set of keys, or you will be charged $100.00
- Any damage to my property or missing in the Unit will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
- Photoshoots on a private property without my consent are subject to trespassing and invasion of privacy which are not allowed. In the event there is a photoshoot, I will report you to Airbnb and the proper authorities for damages/liability and seek legal action.
I've traveled quite a bit overseas and have met some amazing people on Airbnb. Now I'm sharing my place and hope to meet some interesting people on here. I have a busy schedule but as your host, I'd love to help you make the most of your stay in this city as possible; whether that be providing advice, tips, information and inside information on life and sites in Los Angeles; or even by playing tour guide, as your need and my schedule allows. Please let me know what you are here for and I will certainly accommodate your request. =)
What I love most of Downtown Long Beach as it is a central location from Los Angeles and Orange County. Also, I have a walk score of "95" which is a Walkers' Paradise.