You’ll love the high ceilings, COOL HUGE LOFT, in-suite laundry & city views! Great for couples and business travelers. Try something DIFFERENT in a diff city (studios and 1 bedrooms are BORING)!
Heart of downtown, SUPER convenient, walking time in minutes to:
supermarket, starbucks, liquor store (1/2)
major buses 1
parks, Yaletown 4
public library 6
skytrain, Art Gallery, Pacific Centre 7
Robson Street shopping, BC Place 9
Seawall / False Creek 11
Rogers Arena 14
This listing is not available for a long while, sorry! Please check back next year, we may change our minds.
Thank you for your interest in our loft! We are so excited to welcome you here. Our reviews are EXTREMELY positive and we plan to keep it that way by making your stay a 5-star Airbnb experience!
Minimum booking will change (long-term booking with monthly discount), please ask with specific dates.
Even if dates don't work out for now, please save us on your wishlist and check back often in case dates become unblocked. We may adjust pricing too depending on season, so there may be a deal~. We are also constanting making improvements to the listing, adding new furniture (like buying a brand new Sealy Posturepedic mattress!), so be sure to read everything for updates (please use a computer to read everything on our listing, as some mobile users may not see all the info on the mobile device).
The apartment is really close to everything you need in downtown. During the day, you will enjoy the natural light from the floor to ceiling windows, and 2 floors of huge open space / height. In-suite laundry makes life so much easier. If you enjoy cooking, you'll appreciate the fully-equipped kitchen. It's really perfect for vacationers and business travelers.
The size of the apartment is 728 square feet (67.6 square meters ). It is a HUGE loft that's bigger than most studio apartments (even some 1 bedroom apartments) in downtown. You can tell by comparing distances between the TV and sofa, and kitchen and living room separation distances in our photos with other listings.
So, back to the new Sealy Posturepedic mattress - it's ready for use starting July 2016. A good night's sleep is so important for tired travelers after a long flight, hours of exploring the city, or fun but exhausting day of skiing / snowboarding!
We just bought a new 16" Bionaire digital stand fan with remote control and sleep timer to cool off the summer heat (it also acts to circulate warm air in the winter), new toaster, kettle, dining chairs...etc.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire apartment is yours!
In addition, you will have access to the building's common areas (gym, 360 degree rooftop terrace, deck, resident's lounge and meeting area).
Secure building and elevator access with key fob + 24 hr video in common areas.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our work location is within 1 to 6 min walk from the apartment, so we're here to help if you need us.
Check-in time may be flexible, please ask. But check-out time is strictly at 9:45 am.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Weekly discount is 15% and monthly discount is 25%
- Skytrain station to airport is 7 min walk only, train ride is 24 minutes
- Taxi ride from airport will cost CAD$33-35 (~20 min ride without traffic)
- Facilites within the building include gym, landscaped deck, landscaped terrace, rooftop deck, resident's lounge area with fully equipped kitchen, meeting room.
- We are just one block away from the entertainment district / Vancouver's night life - so on the weekends in the summer, it may get noisy if you leave the windows open (although technically, we are more than 20 floors above ground). Ear plugs are also provided for your use.
- When you inquire, kindly tell us your first and last name, a little about why you are visiting Vancouver, the guests, and that you have read the house rules and all captions in the photos. We will also require verified ID (gov't issued ID / Linkedin / "FaceB00k" accounts).
- This listing is really not suitable for small children due to low windows that open outward, and consideration for neighbors
- If you need more space / bedrooms / have more guests / have kids, please visit our other listing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13283925
- Please read through the entire PDF that will be sent to you closer to your arrival date, it's an important document, thank you.
- Please do not park in the visitors parking or any spot in the parking lot (your car will be towed at your own expense, and our building manager does check frequently). If you are renting long-term (more than 30 days), we may be able to make arrangements on a case-by-case basis, please inquire before booking.
- Please respect our neighbors - no loud noises after 10pm and no parties please
- Maximum Number of Guests: 2. We understand families and friends love to holiday and stay together! We know that once people have rented an apartment or house they feel they can invite other families to join them for a few nights. With respect to our neighbors the maximum number of guests must be adhered to. Please feel free to book our other suites or other accommodation for your friends and family. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13283925
- No smoking (this includes e-cigarettes, vaporizers, vape pens...etc) in the entire building and 6 meters from any doors (this applies throughout Vancouver, not just our building)
- No pets
- Please do not wear outside shoes in the loft. We have indoor slippers but it's best to bring your own pair of indoor slippers.
- We hire professional cleaners to clean the apartment after each guest's stay, so kindly check-out promptly at 9:45am (not 10 am) as our cleaners will come in at 9:45am.
- Please treat and love our home like it's your own :) Thank you for your cooperation!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 42 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am Canadian but have lived in half a dozen countries. Backpacked around Europe for 6 months in 2009, and travelled around Asia, a little bit in Africa too.
I'm new at hosting and will try my best to make your stay a 5-star experience!
Looking forward to welcome you to beautiful Vancouver and exchange travel stories!