Our house is located in the historical part of Sorgues. Steps away you can get your fresh baguette and croissants at our local bakery. From the living room window you see the town's old church. Our house is bright with a fully equiped kitchen, a warm cozy living room. You'll love the location! We are next to everything (Chateau neuf du Pape, St. Remy de provence, Gordes, Avignon, Orange, and L'isle sur la Sorgues)! You must visit Sorgue's Sunday morning market too! Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Our house is about 300 years old. It has been renovated from ruin to a beautifully updated village house while respecting the old and special nature of the home. The natural curves and corners of the house are all original. You will find exposed stone, old steps that have been there since the original build. The house is a bright and quiet space. Our neighbours are friendly and kind. The bedrooms are spacious and comfortable. You are sure to feel at home.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Myself and my house manager Fatchia will be able to help you during your stay. Fatchia will be the one you will meet for check in and check out; so we need to agree on times before hand as she manages many house. She is super sweet and helpful. Any questions about the house or surrounding areas to visit would need to be answered by me (as I have traveled a lot in the area). Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Free parking everywhere in Sorgues.
- Free for children using a travel bed.
- For families, their are no safety gates on the stair ways. Please mind your precious little ones. If needed there is a high chair for your use. Also the bedrooms are separate from each other so a baby monitor might be needed.
- There is a laundromat just 3 blocks from the house.
- For responsible people only- no parties.
- For families, their are no safety gates on the stair ways. Please mind your precious little ones. Also the bedrooms are separate so you may need a baby monter. There is a high chair for your use.
-This is a no smoking house. Please go out side, you may use the terras or court yard too. Please put your cigarette ends in the trash or an ash tray. Thank you.
- This is an old village house, please care for and appreciate it. It will be our pleasure to welcome you!
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
I am a very busy mother of three. My family and i love to travel and spend quality time together. We love camping, going to the movies and cooking together. The thing i like most about traveling is trying out a new language!