This place is an entire 2-bedroom, 2-bath apartment in LA with secure parking that is perfect for all tourists, business travelers, families (with kids), and those in the entertainment industry. We're close to all of the Hollywood studios and a short drive to the studios in the Valley. We're nestled between the neighborhoods of Larchmont Village, Silverlake, Hancock Park, Koreatown, Thai Town and Hollywood. We're close to amazing hiking near Griffith Observatory and the Hollywood sign.
What is your ideal place to stay in LA? It's probably a lot like this place. Everyone who stays here loves how beautiful it is and how comfortable the memory foam mattresses are. All guests are glad with gated off street parking and the fact they can get everywhere easily. We are walking distance to Paramount Pictures and Raleigh Studios. It's a very quick drive to Universal Studios, Disney, MGM, and Warner Brothers. We can drive to the walk of stars on Hollywood Boulevard in 10 minutes. We can take the train easily to the walk of stars, Universal or downtown LA. Downtown LA and LA live are only a few minutes away.
Zugang für Gäste
Entire apartment with full kitchen 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a living room with a sleeper couch. Off street parking with a gate so no one can take your parking place. WiFi, streaming entertainment on 3 TVs
Interaktion mit Gästen
We have automated entry so we can interact only as much as or as little as you like. We are always happy to recommend places especially by messaging through the AirBnB App.
- GOLDEN RULE: Treat our home like your own
- In order to help us respect the environment, please conserve energy and water by turning off lights, heat/air conditioning, and closing taps when not in use. Also, please make every effort to properly dispose of all recyclable material
- Pull completely in parking space to keep driveway clear for residents
- No smoking or vaping on entire property including outdoors and strictly no illegal drugs
- No more than six people at once in apartment
- Respect all neighbors and avoid honking or playing loud music
- Always feel free to contact hosts with questions or issues
- Please do not flush anything down the toilet that could interfere with normal sewer operation, such as paper towels, cotton swabs, or feminine hygiene products
Recent Chicago transplant excited to help others explore and experience the magic that is Los Angeles. I love my neighborhood and I know others will love it as well.