Über dieses Inserat
This private entry 3-bedroom garden level suite is 1 min walk to bus stop, 10 to nearest skytrain (1-2 min if you bus to skytrain). Beautiful Trout Lake is 10 min walk. Renfrew Community Centre (gym, pool, lots of activities) & Park 2-4 min walk.
Drive to downtown (13 min), Metrotown (9), Richmond (21). Lots of street parking. Neighborhood is very quiet and safe, a perfect place for you to relax after exploring the city. Our house is only few years old and most furniture will be new (Jul 2016).
Thank you for your interest in our garden suite! We are so excited to welcome you here. Our reviews are EXTREMELY positive and we plan to keep it that way by making your stay a 5-star Airbnb experience!
Please enquire with specific dates. Even if dates don't work out for now, please save us on your wishlist and check back later in case dates become unblocked. We may adjust pricing too depending on season, so there may be a deal~.
700 square feet of living space that's entirely yours. Private entrance, 3 bedrooms with in-suite washer, dryer. Fully equipped kitchen. It's PERFECT if you are visiting families in Vancouver or need a temporary place to stay while relocating to Vancouver.
The garden suite is on a 2-level home built in 2009. We improved the suite with brand new furniture / appliances (brand new mattresses x 2, beds x 2, sofa, shoe bench, TV, desk, coffee table, dining table, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, toaster...etc). The suite is very comfortable and clean, and although we are not a hotel (and thus do not provide hotel-level services or amenities), your basic needs are certainly covered for your vacation / work trip).
Check-in time may be flexible, please ask. But check-out time is strictly at 9am and sorry but there is no way we can store your suitcases for the day, so kindly take note before booking.
We are also constantly making improvements to the listing, and we try to be as detailed as possible so you don't have to waste time asking questions - so be sure to read everything, including houserules and captions in the photos (please use a computer to read everything on our listing, as some mobile users may not see all the info on the mobile device, thank you).
Zugang für Gäste
The entire garden suite is yours!
Private entrance, living room, fully equipped kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath, 1 half bath, washer and dryer (everything you see on the floor plan).
The suite has monitored security alarm system.
Internet - wireless (Fiber Optic up to 150 upload and 150 download, starting Feb 2017)
Interaktion mit Gästen
We're very happy to tell you all about Vancouver, especially food! If you love snowboarding, you're in for great tips for Whistler and Cypress too.
We live in the same house on the other side, so we're happy to chat / help if you need. If you don't want to interact, no worries! Your suite is a private suite with everything you need.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Skytrain station 10 min walk only (1-2 min if you take the bus there)
- The size of the suite is over 700 square feet (65 meters square)
- If this is your first time staying at ground level accommodation in a house: although the ceiling is well insulated, in most ground level suites, you may occasionally hear foot steps and also sound may be heard from the neighboring suite / at the main foyer near your bedroom #1 (we recently added soundproofing materials though). Our tenants do start work early so you may or may not hear noise during early morning as they get ready for work. Other than that, in most cases noise is not an issue. You may also hear music from our suite occasssionally and we will turn down the volume during evenings and / or immediately upon request. We also provide ear plugs in case you need them.
- Please take a moment to read the house rules. We are also in the process of updating furniture and putting better description in the listing. Please re-read the entire listing if it's been sometime since you wishlisted / enquired.
- When you inquire, kindly tell us your first and last name, a little about why you are visiting Vancouver, the guests, and that you have read the house rules and all captions in the photos. We will also require verified ID (gov't issued ID / Linkedin / "FeizBuk" accounts).
- You can see our other downtown loft if you prefer being in the heart of Vancouver: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13248250
- Please read through the first few pages of PDF that will be sent to you closer to your arrival date, it's an important document containing check-in, check-out procedures and general inforamation on the suite, thank you.
- PROPER garbage disposal and recyling form part of the house rules
- Free street parking in front of our house and around the corner on the side of our house. But please don't park infront of our neighbor's house or on the side of our neighbor's house.
- Please respect our neighbors - no loud noises after 9pm and no parties please. Sorry, we can't accomodate babies 2 years old or younger, toddlers, or loud kids.
- Maximum Number of Guests: 5. We understand families and friends love to holiday and stay together! We know that once people have rented an apartment or house they feel they can invite other families to join them for a few nights. With respect to our neighbors and tenants, the maximum number of guests must be adhered to. Please feel free to book our other suite (downtown) or other accommodation for your friends and family.
- No client or business meetings in the suite
- Please invite your visitors only when you are home and don't give out the passcode to anyone
- No smoking (this includes e-cigarettes, vaporizers, vape pens...etc) anywhere in, around or near our property please. And if you are smoking in the neighborhood, please be respectful and don't litter.
- No pets please
- Please do not wear outside shoes in the suite. We have indoor slippers but it's best to bring your own pair of indoor slippers.
- We hire professional cleaners to clean the suite after each guest's stay, so kindly check-out promptly at 9am as our cleaners will come in then.
- Please treat and love our home like it's your own :) Thank you for your cooperation!
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 34 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am Canadian but have lived in half a dozen countries. Backpacked around Europe for 6 months in 2009, and travelled around Asia, a little bit in Africa too.
I'm new at hosting and will try my best to make your stay a 5-star experience!
Looking forward to welcome you to beautiful Vancouver and exchange travel stories!