A completely unique home in Central London, surrounded by a hedge hiding a a beautiful lawn garden. Peaceful and tranquil perfect for a romantic get away or week end in London. Peaceful but be central to all the attractions.
Recently we have made decorative changes at 1A. The kitchen now has a mirrors wall, the 2nd bedroom has new wall paper and the living room we have taken the pink chairs away. We are always striving perfection for our guests we hope you enjoy
Beautiful ground floor apartment newly refurbished ground floor period conversion recently with large lawn garden. Underfloor heating in living area and bathrooms, 2 wet rooms including a Japanese bath. Soft and warm down duvets, power shower in the master ensuite, dish washer, washing machine and dryer (can be available by request), wifi and 2 TV's when available.
A little oasis in central London. Once through the double gates you enter into our calm oasis that many can only dream about in London.
Located in a fabulous setting with wide open spaces of Battersea Park just seconds away and within quick reach of Queenstown Road and Battersea Park Station, quick direct access to Victoria 1 stop, Waterloo and 2 stops and Clapham Junction 1 stop. Across the river from Chelsea, and on The River Thames.
- Bedroom 1 has a European standard size double bed, with blinds that make it lovely, dark & quite for a good nights sleep. It has a lovely little ensuite with shower and under floor heating. This room is is modest in size but I think the photo shows the size rather accurately.
- Bedroom 2 Elegant a tv and double french country inspired bed called Coco. Direct access to a classic yet modern Japanese inspired, bathroom with under floor heating, a Japanese dip bath and hand held shower for the Japanese bath and loads of storage.
We also have a single matress if needed.
- Large and modern kitchen/living room with double doors floor-to-ceiling door opening onto your private garden. A vintage white table, Flynn Grey 3 seater sofa.
- Relax and recline in peaceful, private harmony. Out door table setting.
Ecclectic, elegant with some designer furniture everything we feel is comfortable and was chosen with love and care to detail.
- White towels
- White linen
- Toilet paper provided.
- Dish washing liquid.
- Hair Dryer
- Kitchen - cleaning products, garbage bags provided
- Oven, gas hob, dish washer
- Free Wifi available
- Central heating throughout
- 2 TV's
- The house is around the corner from Battersea Park and an authentic Italian coffee house, laundry mat, The Lost Angel that serve wonderful cocktails afternoon tea on a Saturday and the best Sunday lunches.
- Battersea Park on the door step,
- 15 mins walk to Clapham Junction,
- 15 mins walk over to Chelsea across Albert Bridge or Chelsea Bridge to The Kings Rd.
-Great Train routes, 5 mins walk to Battersea Park Station (which is 1 stop from Victoria), and 5 mins walk to The Queenstown Rd station (which is 2 stops to Waterloo).
- Great bus routes, 1 min walk to Bus 344 Vauxall, Liverpool st , or the 44 Victoria, 5 min walk to buses direct for South Kensington (345 or 49), Sloane Square (phone number hidden)), Liverpool Street (344) or Clapham Junction. 5 mins walk 137 or 452 to Oxford Circus, the 156 to Wimbledon.
- Battersea is a quiet area, easy access to Chelsea, Knighsbridge, Belgravia, Mayfair, Victoria, Kensington South & High st, and the West End for fabulous exculsive restaurants also Clapham Junction/Lavender Hill have some fun for restaurants and shops.
TRANSPORT FROM AIRPORTS
- Gatwick Airport, has the GATWICK EXPRESS to take you to Victoria or Clapham approx 30mins leaving every 15minutes.
- Heathrow Airport, Direct bus from South Kensington tube station if arriving from Heathrow by tube or 30min journey by car or £35 taxi (private cab a Black cab will be closer to £60 or £70.
- Please have a profile or tell us more about yourselves so we can have a better understanding of who will be staying at our house.
If we can accomodate you with a later check out or early check we will when possible. But please do understand due to some times back to back bookings we can not always do that. :-)
If you are arriving late and would like us to purchase items for your arrival we can do that and you can pay when you arrive.
Bed type: Real Bed
Accommodates:4 or 5
Extra people: £30/ night after 4 guests
Monthly Price: £3600 /month
Security Deposit: £500
Country: United Kingdom
Zugang für Gäste
Your own private secure access you have the whole garden to your self.
Interaktion mit Gästen
As little or as much as the guest requires. As long as our guests are comfortable to will try to oblige.
No smoking inside.
Honesty is highly valued and respected.
Lock up thoroughly and close blinds every time before leaving.
Keep front gate closed and locked at all times.
Please contact us if you have a special request and we will always try to oblige if possible.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 16 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
This gorgeous apartment is right next to the stunning and peaceful Battersea Park. My home, my home away from home and a gift to you. A loan to you. A business transaction with you. Come, enjoy, relax. Tania and Lily