Happy people who aren't looking for a party-till-you-drop place but to share a convenient, clean place to stage your exploration. TV, free WiFi,computer w/printer, kitchen w/ coffee machine for your use. N-Judah train is outside for convenience to downtown, AT&T Park, beach. Bdrms in rear to limit train noise. Famous eateries/bars, cafes, grocery stores, pharmacy, banks, w/in steps.
This is a classic early Edwardian flat on the list of places contributing to San Francisco's Neighborhoods. Built in 1918. Hardwood floors, crown mouldings, and french doors. Split bath for more privacy and functionality.
Zugang für Gäste
Guest have access to flat, backyard. There are 4 bedrooms on site, but one is in an separate cottage under renovation. Thus, my wife and I will be living in one of the remaining three bedrooms during your stay. We truly treat you as guests in our home. TO BE CLEAR THIS IS A SHARED/HOSTED EXPERIENCE. If you require the three bedrooms a single twin bed may be made available at an additional fee.
Interaktion mit Gästen
My office is downstairs and my staff or I will usually be around to assist.
However, if for any reason, you may contact me on my cell and I will be able to respond promptly. I am living in the home while you are staying here, so we will be sharing the "authentic, Inner Sunset experience". I want to be a good host to you.
Weitere wichtige Infos
#STR-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (Registered with the San Francisco Office of ST Rentals). The Bedrooms are in the back of the home, but the N Judah train can be noisy at times due to a track substrate defect I am pursuing the City to fix. The trains stop at 1:15 am and resume around 5:30 am. If you have a child who wants his own room, and you only need one bedroom of the two available for adults, then I am willing to swap so the big kids feel more independent.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
- Keep it Green. No wasting water by washing laundry in Shower/Tub please.
- Keep Mildew/Mold at Bay, ABSOLUTELY NO Clothes drying inside. please ask me about laundrymat 1/2 block away. Mold abatement is a big issue and VERY expensive. Guests have ignored this in the past and I will no longer tolerate. I have drying racks in the kitchen balcony you can use for drying.
- N Judah line is very convenient, but can be noisy. If train noise is a problem, please don't book or bring earplugs.
- Grandfathered in as NOT WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE.
- one flight of steps to living area
- laundry not provided, but there is a laundromat steps away (1/2 block). If you have a laundry emergency, let me know.
- no parking available, but street parking is free from 6pm - 9 am barring street cleaning and commerical meters (see signs posted on street). We encourage using a car service like lyft or taxi. Parking at sightseeing location can take hours off your trip and cost as much as lyft if you park with an attendant or in a lot .
- i bought 2 new bicycles for guest use
- Varied Library, jigsaw puzzles, cards, and a few kids toys available for use.
- No free parking ... please ask or details and see rest of ad for conditions / indemnification
-- We are sharing my home and I will be around to assist with most everything.
-- You are welcome to use my kitchen supplies and food (but I ask that you please restock what you take so that the next person may have use)
I was not born in San Francisco, but have lived here for more than 40 years, with some stops on the East Coast for school and in Texas for work, but The City by the Bay is where my heart remains. I have an intimate appreciation for the local lifestyle, and hope you do too. I have some basic conversational German and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) in my repertoire, basic phrases in Italian and Spanish from my own travels and Italian being such an influence in San Francisco history/culture. Background in real estate, healthcare, restaurants, and more. As part of the effort to keep this a local experience, and because I live in the home which you will share, I hope you will find my hospitality to your liking -- as I certainly want to anticipate and meet your needs. Opening my home to new friends and old ... It should be a lot of fun.