Enjoy gorgeous Kelowna fall weather and colors. Perfect for short getaway, couples, golfers, business trip & relocation. Sip local wine & dine @ sunset or morning coffee relaxing on private top floor deck with panoromic lake view. Renovated 2 bdrm (1 king, 2 twins/1 king) 2 ensuite baths. Direct sweeping lake & marina views from all rooms. Open plan, concrete counters, 14 ft. ceilings, new modern furnishings, pkg. Steps to beach, park, bikepath, shops, restaurants, nearby hiking, & wineries.
Modern open plan, barn doors, full direct lakeview from all rooms, relaxing Balcony, high speed internet, covered, secure parking.
Across from beach, Marina, City Park and conveniently located in the revitalized downtown area with yacht club/marina with walking and biking paths along the lake shore. Steps to restaurants and shopping. One king bed in master, 2 twins that make into King in 2nd bdrm.
Zugang für Gäste
Our condo is on the top floor of the building with a locked main door and garage. You will be provided front door key that also opens garage (in addition to a garage opener) and an apartment door key by Diana our vacation rental manager.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Diana meet you to check you in and to show you around, Diana's number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) They will have your phone number/email and will be there upon check out most times. We are easily reached by text or phone or email but in an emergency Diana is close by and in the building Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings 9-11
Weitere wichtige Infos
The master bedroom has 1 king bed. The 2nd bedroom has 2 twins that can be combined for 1 King if preferred. The type of matttess and frame makes the king conversion much more comfortable/seamless than the regular "gap" issue of pushing the 2 together.
1. No loud noise in the unit, halls, elevators or lobby after 11 pm. Security system on all floors. The building has full time owners so please respect that it is their home and it is not a hotel. Zero tolerance for partying or other loud disturbances. Security system and person on site will monitor. Immediate Eviction and $250 taken off damage deposit.Please treat this as you would your home. It is newly renovated with all new furniture, dishes etc.
2. No smoking of tobacco or marijuana in unit, on balcony or in any common areas, 250.00 fine for each occurance.
3. No extra guests allowed and no unregistered guests coming in and out between 11 pm-7 am. 250.00 fine for each violation
4. Un-returned or lost keys are $70.00 each and taken off Damage Deposit.
You will be met by Diana and checked in at 4.
Earlier or Later check ins may possibly be previously arranged if notified ahead of time and if possible. Check out at 11 am
5. Beach Towels are available -please do not use regular bath towels.
6. Please do not wipe off your make up on the towels-we have provided organic make up remover and cotton pads for that use. Makeup, especially mascara, lip stains & other long wearing makeup will permanently stain, bath & hand towels, as well as pillowcases & sheets.
7. Recycling and regular garbage bags and bins are provided under the kitchen nook and sink. Please wipe or sweep up any major spills etc.
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 1. Juni 2017 - 31. Dezember 2017.
I am originally from Calgary/Cochrane but I have lived and worked in the Middle East, Africa, and Australia. Currently, my husband and I split our time between Kelowna, San Francisco, and Sonoma, California where we are based and host an Airbnb. We have been Airbnb hosts for over 3 years when we travel frequently to Europe, Australia, and within North America. As Airbnb guests, we have stayed in many Airbnbs so understand the unique benefits of the community.
We have our own organization effectiveness consulting and leadership coaching practice My husband, Marcus, is an abstract painter His original work is on the walls in the condo.
We have eclectic tastes in books, music, food and friends. My family lives in Kelowna and Calgary where I grew up
As hosts we are responsive, caring, empathetic, and want you to enjoy your time in our home. We ask that you treat and respect our home as you would your own or a friend's home.