Whether you are in town for work or fun, this place is perfect for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and small families (with kids). You will be within walking distance of some great food, bars, stadiums and live music. The building is safe and secure and has gated/covered parking (2 spots available). The condo itself offers the necessities (jacuzzi bathtub, wifi, laundry, local TV, Netflix, Apple TV), with furnishings that will be comfortable for long or short stays.
We want you to enjoy your stay in Houston, and have set our condo up with that in mind.
Zugang für Gäste
Access to the building lobby, elevator, stairs, covered/gated parking (2 spots), and the condo itself.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We try our best to think of everything that you may need in advance. However, in the event that you have questions/comments/concerns, please let us know.
First and foremost, make yourself at home! Please treat our place with respect, and we will make sure to leave you feedback that gives your future hosts confidence. If something crazy happens, just let us know and we'll work through it with you. We absolutely understand that when people are living somewhere, "life" happens.
IN GENERAL: Please respect my condo, the building, and my neighbors. Please leave the place like you found it. Most importantly, please make yourself at home and enjoy your trip to Houston. Thank you!
1. OCCUPANCY: ONLY PERSONS IN THE GUEST’S PARTY SHOULD BE ON THE PROPERTY DURING THE ENTIRETY OF THE STAY. OTHER PERSONS ON THE PROPERTY WILL RESULT IN AN OVER OCCUPANCY VIOLATION. OVER OCCUPANCY IS A SERIOUS VIOLATION OF THIS STAY AGREEMENT AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND AND/OR ASSESSED FEES OF $1,000 PER NIGHT AND/OR LOSS OF THE ENTIRE DEPOSIT.
2. NOISE: Please keep loud noise on the property to a minimum. Neighbor complaints may result in fines taken from your deposit. A formal neighbor and/or HOA complaint will result in a $200 fine removed from the Security Deposit. Please use a respectful tone of voice in the condo and the common areas, especially at late or early hours. The Herrin Lofts are AirBnB friendly, but have set guidelines to keep things under control. Quiet hours are Sunday-Thursday 9:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m., Friday-Saturday 10:30-9:30 a.m. These are monitored by Neighbors and HOA.
3. PARKING: The entry and exit to the parking garage is on McKinney Street. Guest’s may park in spot #21 and/or #29, both of which are on the ground floor. Please park on the street while checking in. There will be two garage openers waiting for you in the condo. Note that any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Also note that an additional fine of $150 will be charged for a lost garage remote.
4. LAUNDRY: Please feel free to use the washer/dryer in the master bathroom closet for personal laundry during your stay. Prior to checking out, please leave used towels in the bathtub(s). If you use a sleeping space, please leave it un-made so that staff knows it needs to be turned over. Leave all bedding/blankets/pillows on the respective sleeping surfaces.
5. THERMOSTAT: While I want you to be very comfortable during your stay, please manage the thermostat in a reasonable manner. Please do not turn down thermostat below 70 degrees Fahrenheit (cool) or above 78 degrees Fahrenheit (heat).
6. SMOKING: Smoking is only allowed outside of the building footprint. Smoking is not permitted on the patio. Please dispose of all butts/ashes/other remnants into a trash receptacle.
7. GYM: Use of gym by Airbnb guests prohibited.
8. DISHES AND COOKWARE: Please wash all dishes and cookware used. Place clean dishes back in their respective drawer/cupboard/area. Place all final dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Please start dishwasher before final departure.
9. TRASH: All garbage must be bagged in a trash can. When full, please take trash down to the trash room on the first floor – located through the door to the right when exiting the elevator on the first floor.
10. HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service. Fresh linens and bath towels are included. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. For longer stays (> 5 days), we would be happy to schedule a housekeeping service for an additional fee ($60/cleaning). Please leave all linens on their respective sleeping spaces.
11. Host/Homeowner/Manager is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Host/Homeowner/Manager is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
12. PETS: Pets are not permitted.
13. APPLIANCES: Only use appliances for their intended uses.
14. DEPARTURE: On departure please leave all keys/fobs inside the condo, and close and lock all windows and doors.
15.Report any problems with the property to Host as soon as noticed by calling the contact number provided.
16.No refunds will be given for storms. We do not refund due to road conditions.
17.Illegal substances are prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
18.House parties or organized social events are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
19.Lock all doors when you leave the condo to keep your personal items safe.
20. Host is not liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen. If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, call as soon as possible and, if found, arrangements for shipment will be made. Any shipping cost will be deducted from Deposit to cover the expense. Administrative fee may apply.
21. A lien may not be placed on the property.
22. Subsequent leases/subleases/rentals by Guest during the Term of the Rental without Homeowner’s written consent is prohibited.
23. Guest is not permitted to access the roof.
24. Guest is not to use the water for unreasonable amounts of time. Bathing must be conducted in a reasonable time frame.
25. Removal of household items is a serious infringement of your rental agreement. Any items removed from the condo will result in fines outlined in the agreement on top of replacement costs.
***Furnishings and amenities will be furnished as described whenever possible. In the event that an item is damaged/broken/lost the owner will restock as soon as possible. All items in description/pictures are not guaranteed.***
I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY AT MY CONDO AND RETURN AGAIN SOON! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO OR RECOMMEND TO MAKE YOUR STAY IN HOUSTON MORE ENJOYABLE!
We're from Austin and love the great outdoors as well as fun events including music and discovering new places.