This 1 bedroom-1 bathroom apartment is located in the Portola District of San Francisco & has all the creature comforts of home. Located near the intersection of 2 major highways, 101 & 280, you are a quick Uber or Lyft ride from downtown SF, The Mission District, SFO, Pier 39, The Embarcadero, & AT&T Park.
If you're not in a rush, 2 nearby bus routes can get you to the downtown area in 40-50 minutes.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send us a message & ask.
- *Please respect quiet hours between 10pm & 7am.
- *Please help us conserve energy by turning off lights when not in use.
- *Treat the apartment as if it were your own and be respectful of host's belongings.
- *Please leave the apartment how you found it.
- *No Parties, host lives upstairs.
- *Please return keys to the lockbox before checking out.
- *Enjoy our carpeted living room and bedroom, but help us keep it clean for other guests by removing your shoes when using these spaces.
-If you do not return your set of keys, a $50 fee will be imposed against your deposit
- *Most importantly, enjoy your stay!!
Hi! My wife and I are in our mid 30's and are natives of San Francisco. We enjoy going outdoors as often as possible and love to find new restaurants in our city. We are a very responsible and trustworthy couple that live by the saying, "Treat others as you would want to be treated." We respect other peoples homes & belongings, and expect the same in return. We are very friendly, neat & outgoing, so feel free to ask us any questions you may have that will make your experience with us better.