Ideaal vakantieadres voor een familie met de luxe van een prive zwembad! Het huis is geschikt voor 4 volwassen, 3 kinderen en 1 baby of 5 volwassenen, 1 kind en 1 baby.
The villa ligt in een doodlopend straatje in Benissa-Costa (Buenavista) heel dichtbij Moraira en Calpe.
Het huis is recentelijk gerenoveerd, heeft een mooie tuin met meerdere terrassen en prive zwembad met ligbedden, een loungeset en grote buitentafel.
Het perceel is volledig omheind en heeft veel privacy!
Swimming pool, terraces and garden:
There is a beautifully landscaped garden with various fruit trees, tropical plants and palmtrees and several terraces equipped with garden furniture. There is an outdoor kitchen with barbecue. One the covered terrace is a large dinertable and a comfortable loungeset.
The 9x4 meter swimming pool has walk-in steps over the entire width and a depth of 1 meter to 2 meters.
The pool terrace is equipped with sufficient adjustable sunbeds and umbrellas and has an outdoor shower.
For guests with small children there is a swimming pool security present and the possibility to put a stairgate at the entrance of the pool.
Because of the stairs on the plot the holidayhome is not easy accessible for everyone.
Weitere wichtige Infos
bedlinen, bathtowels, kitchen towels en beachtowels can be rented (€15,00 per person per stay) through our housekeeper.
Please indicate when booking the villa.
A baby bed and babychair are available on request. (free of charge)
Also there is a stairfences available on request, to secure that small children cannot enter the pool unattended. (free of charge)
- rental period: The rental period runs (arrival and departure) from Saturday to Saturday. Arrival from 16h00 and departure before 10h00. (Unless otherwise agreed upon) If you arrive after 20h00 or you will depart before 08h00 in the morning, then you must indicate this in advance. The owner is not obliged to pay compensation if you arrive later or leave the house early.
- Cleaning: The costs of €75,00 for final cleaning are mandatory. The following is not included in final cleaning: • Leave the house broomclean • Washing dishes • Empty dishwasher • Empty the BBQ • Take off the bed sheets and collecting the towels • Remove of rubbish, this should be removed from the house and thrown away in one of the official garbage containers in the area. • The restore of items that have been moved during your stay.
- Swimming: Always use caution in and around the pool and especially with children: - Be careful with children running especially when they have wet feet; - never leave children unsupervised in and around the pool; - children without swimming certificates should always wear swimming straps or a life jacket. The use of the pool is always at your own risk.
- Liability: The use of the entire property (this includes garden, terraces and swimmingpool) is always at your own risk. a. The owner is not liable and takes no responsibility for the following: • personal injury, theft, loss or damage incurred of any nature whatsoever during or as a result of staying at the property; • failure or suspension of any of the technical equipment or facilities at the property. b. renters and their accompanying guests are jointly and severally liable for any losses and/or damage suffered by the owner and/or any third party as a direct or indirect result of their stay, irrespective of whether such is caused through action or neglect by the person in question or a third party on the premises as a result of their actions, as well as any damage caused by any animal and/or matter under their supervision; c. in the event of incorrect usage of the property or when leaving such behind in an improper fashion, the costs of additional expenses, including cleaning costs, will be payable by the renter. The renter is obligated to pay any damage caused by him/her or his fellow residents to the owner. It is not allowed to burn an open fire on the premises, even in a brazier. Smoking is not allowed inside the house and you should use an ashtray when smoking in the garden or at the terraces. In the case of nuisance caused by third parties or nature (for instance, temporary power failure, a malfunction in the watersystem, noise pollution caused by construction activities in the area e.g.) the owner cannot be held responsible.
- Insurance: To avoid unforeseen expenditures we recommend that you take out a travel and/or cancellation insurance with your insurance agent. The tenant is legally liable for any losses or damages to the property. Any losses and/or damages must be reported immediately to the manager. Any damages must be paid by the tenant and therefore we recommend you to take out an liability insurance with your insurance agent, which covers you and your party during your stay.
- force majeure: If the execution of the agreement is completely or partially hindered through circumstances beyond the owners control, this will be considered a force majeure (for instance fire, floods or other disruptions and events). In case of force majeure the owner may completely or partially cancel the contract. The renters exclusive remedy will be to receive immediate repayment without interest of the full or partially amount of all payments made by him under the terms of this agreement, without this resulting in any claims by the renter against the owner.
- stay and subletting: If upon arrival shows that you have more people than mentioned in the booking, or you stay during the rental period with more people in the house than you have mentioned in the booking, the owner has the right to ask you to leave the house immediately. You have no right to refund. The tenant is not allowed to rent out / sublet (fully or partially) the house.
- The WiFi is max. 3GB ( = approx 3000MB) per day. To give an impression, an average consumption per activity: - Open email without images or files: 0.01 MB - (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) message received or sent by text : 0.01 MB - Open Internet Page: 0.5 MB - Music: 150 MB per hour - Youtube videos: 130 MB per hour - Movies: about 2000 MB per hour
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.