Minutes from downtown, you will enjoy a calm neighbourhood, filled with parks and trees. Restaurants, boulangeries and high quality grocery stores are at walking distance. Decorated with original art, this old style family home offers an open space concept. Its large deck and backyard are perfect for enjoying down times within your urban adventures. Ideal for couples, families and business travellers.
- 1 large bathroom with bath, shower, 2 sinks, toilet upstairs
- 1 bathroom with toilet and sink on the mainfloor
- 1 bathroom with shower and bathtub in the basement
- Fully equiped
- Gas BBQ available
Cosy living area with fireplace.
Washer and dryer are in the basement
Computer is available for your use along with printer.
- Ping-pong table and other outdoors games
- Toys and games available for indoors
Zugang für Gäste
Full access to home except for home studio in the basement.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are available via phone and email at all time.
- No extra guests allowed during your stay. Please keep the access to the house limited to the original group of visitor (no invitations in the house).
- We have nice neighbours and want to keep them happy. We are asking for a respectful sound level outside during the day and no noise outside after 22:00.
- It is a family home and there are toys available to your children. Please put the games back in their boxes with all pieces and care for them. There are lots of legos available, but we ask you to not disassemble the built legos.
- No shoes upstairs.
- Towels are provided and will be laundered please leave these to dry properly before putting in the laundry hampers.
Je suis artiste et traductrice basée à Montréal d'origine française.
J'aime le plein air, les aventures en splitboard et ski de fond l'hiver, en canot et voile l'été. Autant que possible, je voyage en famille pour explorer de nouveaux horizons et rencontrer du monde.