Come enjoy a peaceful getaway at our cozy lake-front cottage, only an hour and twenty minutes from Toronto! Situated on directly on the lake with a spectacular view of the water, our cottage is perfect for anyone including couples, solo adventurers, and families. Not only will you adore the peaceful ambiance & pristine water, but you’ll also love the close proximity to Wasaga Beach, Georgian Bay National Park, Horsehoe Valley, Elmvale Zoo, Orr Lake Golf Club and trails for hiking and cycling.
Our cottage has everything you would want for a relaxing retreat. Sit on the dock overlooking the lake and admire the sunset, or explore nature with hiking and cycling trails located right across from the property. Take a swim in the spring-fed lake, try kayaking, and don't forget to bring your fishing rods! There is also a boat launch across the lake so feel free to bring your boat. Fire pit and gas BBQ are also available for use.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have access to the entire property, inside and out. This includes a row boat and kayaks, as well as various sized life-jackets and water toys.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Contact me by phone, email or text any time. If I'm away, alternate contact information will be provided.
- Please do not exceed the amount of guests indicated on your reservation
- Smoking outside only
- Fires permitted only in the fire pit. No fires when fire ban is in place
- Be safe in the water by using appropriate PFD and practice safe boating when using row boat. Guests are fully responsible for safe and appropriate use of all water facilities, boating, trails, etc.
- Use of speed boat is not permitted
- We always ensure our cottage is very clean for our guests. Please tidy-up at the end of your stay and leave the cottage in the same great condition. Upon check-out, please remove any food or drinks from the fridge