Light & Bright Spacious Fully Furnished Guest House
- Air-conditioned, fully furnished studio, private entrance, small patio.
- Large and open floor plan features a distinct bedroom space, full bed, armoire & dresser.
- Living space includes full sized couch, armchair and 47" flat screen TV, separate dining space
- Separate, spacious kitchenette includes cooking/dining essentials, small oven, efficient induction cooktop
- in unit clothes washer/dryer.
- Well-lit bathroom spacious shower
Enjoy starry nights and foothill hikes, all from the comfort of this beautifully renovated Altadena foothills guest house on the edge of the Angeles National Forest. The 14-foot vaulted natural and rustic redwood ceiling embraces the open floor plan of the main living space and is large enough to be a one bedroom. Two very large north and south-facing 8-foot windows evenly and brightly light up the room throughout the day. The guest house is accessed via a glass door to a charming, brick-laid & private patio with bistro set.
This charming guest house provides a tranquil and quiet place to stay away from the hustle and bustle, yet only a stone's throw from Old Town Pasadena and quick access to freeways (210, 134, and the 2). Hiking and biking trails are within walking distance; this truly is a nature lover's place to be.
Interaktion mit Gästen
- This is a residential neighborhood and home and we are searching for someone that is desires a quiet and serene place to stay. Weekday evenings should be silent for neighbors after 9pm, weekends after 10pm. Loud music, gaming, hooting, hollering, etc at any hour is not in keeping with the neighborhood and we are therefore strict about this.
- We have two very friendly and curious cats, which are sure to visit your patio from time to time (because that is what cats do). If you have strong allergies or dislike of cats, this home is not a good fit.
- The guest house is private usage for the renter. We, the owners, live on site in the main house. We are a young professional couple in our 30's. We mainly enjoy quietly relaxing at the house on weekends or hiking in the neighborhood. Occasionally we have friends over for dinner and card/board games and two or three times a year we have a medium sized get together at the house.
- quiet after 9:30pm weeknights, 10:30 weekends
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.