The Gallery Inn, a stunning boutique hotel, sits high aloft Old San Juan North coast, commanding sensuous Ocean breezes and gorgeous views.
Colonial Rooms – One Full Bed Exterior View
Colonial rooms of a larger size with one Full size bed, and open to interior gardens, patios, balcony, or a terrace. Single/Double occupancy.
The Gallery Inn, a stunning twenty-eight room boutique hotel, sits high aloft the Old City’s North Wall, commanding sensuous Atlantic Ocean breezes and gorgeous views to the South over the entire San Juan Bay and mountainous central regions of Puerto Rico.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests are welcome to wander around the six interconnecting houses, walk up to the Top Deck to enjoy a 360 degrees view of Old San Juan, relax in one of numerous seating areas throughout the gardens and seating spaces, or take a hike to our Beach House with front row seat to the ocean, and next to El Morro Fort.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We have staff on-duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Weitere wichtige Infos
A note from the owner:
It has been a 54 year adventure – turning six 18th century properties into this rambling Hotel. We have created for our guests an enviable collection of original art, nestled into orchid filled patios, roof terraces and historic rooms, not to mentioned the exotic birds and nesting locals flying through.
However, with all this artistic plus, I need to mention things each guest should know before booking.
Our floors are uneven bricks, punctuated with winding narrow stairs. The high brick ceilings rest on ausubo wood beams which have been hand hewn from trees grown centuries ago.
You must be more interested in history than fancy new gadgetrys in spacious bathrooms. We do not have elevators or televisions.
Of our 25 rooms only 6 are outfitted with King beds. Rooms are not large enough. There are 9 Queens and 9 doubles.
If you have allergies or difficulties walking perhaps this is not the place for you.
We will try to accommodate your requests but due to popularity we are full on week ends, holidays and during high season.
Room assignment happens the day of your arrival based on best available and rooms under repair.
We have no parking to offer guests, only a private driveway to unload luggage.
You will enjoy however a luxurious number of private gallery spaces which are open to all registered guests. I boast of my 10 sitting areas, 9 interior gardens and the Top Deck, with a breathtaking view.
Looking forward to sharing my home,
- Unless you choose to Instant Book, we cannot guarantee the exact room you see online. We only guarantee the category of the room you book. Upon arrival our staff can inform you of each different type of room category and you are able to upgrade.
- We offer a simple continental breakfast 7:00am-10:00am. We also have a chef who can cook any additional requests such as eggs, bacon, omelets for an extra charge
- Due to our limited front entrance space, parking is not available. Feel free to pull up to our driveway upon arrival and unload your belongings and complete check in. We can provide parking information through out Old San Juan.
- We are able to host events, but it needs to be discussed and confirmed ahead of arrival.
- Small pets are allowed only, and there is a $60 fee.
- Check in 3:00pm
- Check out 12:00pm
Dieser Gastgeber hat 124 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen