Über dieses Inserat
Great private luxurious apartment with 5 large rooms, plus side rooms, 2 balconies + a grandiose view from all rooms!
The huge flat is beautifully furnitured, very comfortable and fully equipped.
It accomodates 5 people easily and provides many places to chill out.
Located in the very center of Vienna - just behind the Museumsquartier, - a few minutes walk to all main cultural sites of historic city centre; with many great restaurants around.
Parking upon surcharge.
The classic large apartment in an end-of-19th century house is located directly at the Spittelberg – a lively, cultural and historical area in the very centre of Vienna. It is nicely renovated, functionally equipped and beautifully furnished.
Also being quiet and sunny, the flat presents a stunning view (overlooking the pedestrian area of Spittelberg and the small mountains at the border of the city).
Convenient for world travellers, families as well as for meetings, this classic Viennese domicile in any case guarantees a unique stay.
We can only add to it with our tips and advices for the city of culture and pleasure.
The flat has been used as a film location for several times.
ROOMS & EQUIPMENT
The fourth floor flat (elevator!) with a total space of 180 m2 and a ceiling height of 4 m offers:
- Large salon (50 m2) with a library and living/dining area,
- Bedroom 1 (25 m2): extra large double bed (180x200)
- Bedroom 2 (25 m2): double bed (140x200) + single bed
- Office room (25 m2): with a daybed
- Wardrobe room,
- Bath room with bathtub,
- Toilet room,
- Kitchen with breakfast table
- Large entrance hall
- 2 Balconies
All rooms can be entered separately and they all have central heating, window shades and fans. There is an additional chimney in the salon. The Kitchen is fully equipped, also with a fresh-ground-beans automatic coffee machine.
At your disposal: Wireless Internet, PC and Canon Printer, Cable TV + stereo, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, ironing equipment, hair dryer, first-aid supplies,
as well as more than enough fresh towels and bad linen.
For extra needs please do contact us.
Car Parking as well as housekeeper/event server etc are available on surcharge.
Bakery, supermarket, pharmacy, car park, bike- rent, taxi stand and our favourite restaurants are basically downstairs.
And many other restaurants, pubs and cafés, shops, museums, cinemas and theatres only a stone throw away.
(Please check our personal travel guide for you on our airbnb page)!
Main public transport available within 2 to 5 min. Inner city walking distance.
Please find all other details upon your registrations.
PS: BITTE SENDEN SIE EINE NACHRICHT FÜR EINE BESCHREIBUNG AUF DEUTSCH.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will be reachable during the whole of your stay.
The Spittelberg is not only geographically in the heart of the city. It also has an outstanding history – from the suburb in the 16th century, to a site that was rescued from demolition in the 70ties, and finally an integral part of a European city – it has lately become a creative urban heart of Vienna today.
A city neighbourhood that managed to merge its history of arts craft, independent theatre groups, a kind of life lust – into a hot spot for cross-art projects, with a savoir-vivre of townspeople and visitors, and many wonderful pubs, restaurants and shops.
However, it is after all the mixture of interesting people, which you will easily encounter here, that makes this place so special. A little big village in this small grand city!
* The Spittelberg, second largest pedestrian area, is located just behind the Museumsquartier (one of the largest museum quarters in Europe with museums, pubs and cultural institutions).
* A few minutes walk from here takes you to the historic city centre, to the renowned museums, monuments and cultural sites (opera, concert halls, theatres) and to Vienna’s royal public gardens and parks. * In summer time there are all these restaurant terraces and pub gardens on the little streets, as well as festival activities and the pubs open late night. In summer it is a part of the city that invites you to wonder around and meet the people. And even in winter time it is the cosy restaurants and pubs, plus the popular Spittelberg Christmas Market which are charming and inviting.
* The whole Spittelberg and Neubau (7th District) area is known for the ‘Designpfad’, a path of unique little shops, workshops and galleries.
* Not to forget about the biggest commercial shopping street (Mariahilferstraße) around the corner; and very close too: the more high-level shopping experience (Kärtnerstrasse, Graben, Kohlmarkt).
* Also a stone’s throw away from Spittelberg: the famous Naschmarkt & flea market, the main universities, the canal area and lots of cultural & conference sights.
DIRECT public transport system:
Metro: U3 Neubaugasse or U3/ U2 Volkstheater.
Tram: 49 Stiftgasse. Bus 13 A, 2A
Main train stations 15 minutes away.
TRANSPORT Vienna Airport - City & public transport inside city:
1. Take a TAXI: It will take 20-30 minutes and cost around 35 -40 EUR. But you need to check a car at one of the taxi-counters INSIDE the airport, so you get the fixed rate. Recommended for groups of 3-4 persons.
2. Take the CAT city airport train (one way 11 EUR per person/ return ticket 17 EUR) to WIEN MITTE. From there you take the metro Nr: U3. Get off at NEUBAUGASSE station and take the exit STIFTGASSE.
3. You can combine the CAT ticket with the City-Ticket Wien: additional 7,60 EUR (24 hours)/ 13,30 EUR (48 hours)/ 16,50 EUR (72 hours). This counts for all sort of public transport within the city (tram, metro, bus).
4. There is also an 8 day City-Ticket for 38,40 EUR. You can purchase those tickets either at the airport, train stations, bigger metro stations or online.
5. If you arrive by train, get either a taxi from the train station to our street or the metro (U3 Neubaugasse or U2/ U3 Volkstheater).
6. City to Airport: If you call a taxi, you get a fixed rate. +. The cab arrives about 5 to 10 minutes after your call.
* Communication & Politeness. Absolute respect for the neighbours - REST RULES (no loud noise between 20:00 in the evening and 9:00 in the morning). Also please be silent in the house entrance and elevator.
* We do count each person (also children) as full person. So please register the right amount of people for your booking.
* Please let us know your arrival and departure times before your final booking procedure. In any case, we need you to call or send a message by phone about 1 hour before your definite arrival at the flat. Please also send us your flight details, in case there is a serious delay.
* Our regular check-in time is 13:00, check-out 12:00. If you need different check- in and check-out times than we offer, please do contact us about this as soon as possible! We can be quite flexible most of the times, but check-in earlier than 13:00 or later than 18:00 is subject of an additional fee of 20 Euro. Same fee has to be paid for check-out later than 12:00.
* Should there be any problem, please do contact us anytime. We also need your mobile phone number.