Über dieses Inserat
Newly renovated and full equipped 3 bedrooms and 2 baths apartment, located in Jersey City Heights, New Jersey at just 20 minutes ride in public transportation from midtown and downtown Manhattan, the bus stop is just few steps from the apartment.
Here you will have all the essentials that you might need to make you feel like home, a nice and quiet place to rest after a busy day in the city.
Zugang für Gäste
Our guests have access to the entire apartment and all the amenities.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm available at any time.
- -Absolutely NO smoking inside the apartment. It is only allowed outside to building.
- -No use of illegal drugs.
- -NO LOUD NOISES BETWEEN 10:00PM - 10:00AM
- - No wild parties.
- - Please help us save the planet by shutting off all the lights when they are not needed.
- -Extra Guests: There will be a charge of $100 ( per person per night) if you have more people than the total number of guests disclosed in your reservation. This will be deducted from your damage deposit.
- ALL VISITORS MUST BE AND AUTHORIZED BY US.
- Check in time is at 2:00 pm and Check out time is at 10:00 am, but we are very flexible as long as we don't have any guests checking in and checking out on your arrival and departure date.
- -An early check in can only be confirmed 2 days before your arrival and late check out can be confirmed the day before your departure.
- Check out time: 10:00 am
- - Please call me, text me or email me the night before your departure to let me know the time you are planning to leave as I need to work out the schedule for the cleaning crew to prepare the property for the following group of guests. This will be greatly appreciated.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 95 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm the happy mother of Jahir, love to spend time with friends and family. I work as a professional tax preparer and hosting apartments in conjunction with my brother in law and mentor Hermann.