Planning a cultural trip to Amsterdam, or in Amsterdam for business? This apartment would be a great place for you to stay!
The apartment is beautifully situated in the Old South district, supermarkets and restaurants close by.
Within walking distance to:
- The famous Vondelpark
- The museum district
- The Amsterdam forest (15 minutes by bus)
- Public transport in front of your doorstep. Central Station and the Airport (both 30 minutes, direct line)
The apartment is a monumental building, with a modern interior, on the ground floor. My motto as a host: make yourself at home and experience your stay as if the apartment is yours.
The apartment is situated on a perfect location. There are many shops, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and good take away food (Thai, authentic Italian food, Sushi or the Dutch uitsmijter (fried eggs) in the direct neighborhood. Every Saturday there’s a food market around the corner. See the printed manual for food tips.
This apartment contains:
- A 51m2 living space
- A garden (shared with the neighbors)
- A double bed and space for a baby crib (not included)
- Separate bathroom and toilet
- Rain Shower
- WIFI and television
- Full supplied kitchen (coffee machine, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer etc.)
- Washing machine + dryer
- Towels, linen and shampoo available
- 1th day breakfast available: oven baked goods and fruits in the freezer
- Two sets of keys
- House manual
When you arrive in Amsterdam, I will welcome you personally and answer all of your questions. Just ask me for the possibilities for check in time, check out time is flexible.
Interaktion mit Gästen
During your stay you can contact me through Airbnb or texting if you have any questions or if you need any help.