My place is close to One of Big Bear Lake Marinas and less than a mile from The Village. . You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood, it is quiet and a great place for kids to play, great for walking to the lake. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
This home has been recently purchased and is used by us during our off time. It is very cozy and a great place to relax and enjoy nature. We look forward to having guest stay at our home and hope that you will enjoy it as much as we do.
Zugang für Gäste
This home does have a closed backyard area, great for having bbq's. All areas of the home are accessible for our guests.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our contact information will be available in case of an emergencies.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The parking will accommodate 1 large vehicle and two smaller vehicles.
- Please leave the house in the state in which you found it; the furnishings and grounds shall also be left in the same state they were in at Check-In Time (Don’t forget to return the covers to the deck furniture, it will keep them nice for your next stay).
- Eight persons is the limit of occupants in the house at any time during the Rental Period. Violation of occupancy limits can and will result in all occupants being removed from the house, and forfeiture of owner’s rent and security deposit.
- No pets or smoking allowed.
- Dishes washed & put away in proper cabinets. Coffeemaker cleaned and stove wiped down. Dirty dishes will result in a $25 fee.
- Refrigerator emptied and cleaned.
- Grill cleaned and covered. Gas must be turned off.
- Thermostat set at 55 degrees.
- We do not have trash pickup and critters are a problem with trash left inside or outside. Trash bags left in the house (including front / back patios and driveway) will incur in a $25 fee.
- Used towels and washcloths in bathtub.
- Turn back top cover of beds but do not strip sheets.
- Turn off lights and close and lock all doors and windows.
- Check the house for forgotten personal items. Best efforts will be made to return any forgotten items at the cost of the Guest, but homeowner is not responsible either way.
- Please do not make or permit any excessive, disturbing or annoying noise in or on the grounds of the Rental Property by yourself, your family, or your visitors. Specially refrain from any loud noise between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am.