Welcome to Gibson Lake! This west facing, spacious, waterfront cottage is located less than two hours from Toronto. If you are looking for a private relaxing location, you've found it! We have one neighbour and are located in a small bay next to the Gibson River. We do provide a canoe and paddles, and if you wish to launch a boat there is a public loading dock 2 min down the road.
The cottage features:
- fully equipped kitchen - all cookware, dishes, stove, fridge, water dispenser, coffee maker (must bring your own drinking water) and basic condiments/spices.
- 3-piece bathroom with tub
-please bring your own towels and sheets (if needed we can discuss)
- wood stove in the living room
- BBQ with propane provided
- deck with table and six chairs in front of the cottage with a beautiful sunset view
- dock for swimming and relaxing with space for two large boats
- boat launch up the road
- fire pit (you must provide your own firewood)
-backroom with beer fridge and garbage/recycling storage.
- life jackets
-plenty of games: jenga, monopoly, risk, cards, bocce, washer toss etc
Zugang für Gäste
Guest have access to the entire property. There is a river for canoeing at the side of the property, jumping cliffs and an island in the middle of the lake. There is also a hiking trail you can access at the end of the driveway.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be available by phone or email before and during your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Excellent cellular coverage
- If you move any furniture, please return it to its original location.
- Please wash any dishes that you use and return kitchen items to their original location.
- Please do not flush anything but toilet paper down the toilet
- There is a recycling and garbage dump area on the road. Please dispose of all garbage and recycling when you leave
- In general, leave the cottage clean and as you found it
-No fireworks after 11PM
-Please extinguish all campfires with water