Our place is close to parks, great views, art and culture, the city center, and the airport. You’ll love our place because of the comfy bed, the neighborhood, the outdoors space, the kitchen, and the light. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
- 1. Smoking is NOT permitted in the unit or on the patio adjacent to the unit.
- 2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- 3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss or damage of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- 6. Parking: Overnight parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Primary vehicle is to be parked in designated parking spot #52. Additional vehicle may park in any spot NOT numbered or otherwise designated as reserved. Visitors may park in any undesignated spot. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- 7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Do not remove linens or towels from the property. Beach towels may be used at the unit or at the complex pool; they are not to be removed from the complex property.
- 8. Fireplace: The unit’s fireplace is for ornamental purpose only. Fires are prohibited in the unit. Evidence of a fire is subject to forfeiture of security deposit.
- 9. Pool and Common Areas: The pool and common areas of the complex are available for guest’s enjoyment. Only rental party members recorded on the rental agreement are allowed in the pool area. Guests are expected to obey all rules posted at the pool and be respectful of neighbors and other guests. If the condo’s beach towels are taken to the pool area, please make sure they are returned to the condo. A $10 per towel fee will be assessed (from security deposit) for missing beach towels.
- 11. Pets: Pets are not permitted in the unit due to allergy concerns for guests. • Evidence of pets in the unit may result in eviction from condo and forfeiture of rent balance and security deposit.