Luxurious and completely remodeled apartment in the best location on Capitol Hill. This apartment is located just a few blocks from Seattle's famous Broadway Avenue. With a Walkscore of 98, you can't beat the location!
The apartment was just completely renovated by acclaimed interior designer, Michelle Tomy of Belle Grey Design. Everything is spotless, brand new and done to a very high standard. The most comfortable linens and finishes make the apartment as luxurious as a 5 star hotel. 2 flat screen cable TV's, Wi-Fi, free long distance, a Wii game console, and a modern and brand new kitchen and bath.
This is a spacious, light filled, one bedroom apartment with a king bed and a queen sized sofa sleeper. It is fully equipped with everything you need for those days when you don't want to dine at any of the wonderful neighborhood restaurants. All the bedding is 100% Egyptian cotton and even the sofa sleeper is very comfortable. This apartment will not disappoint even the most discerning traveler.
It is on a quiet residential street.
The location could not be better! The apartment is a few blocks WEST of Seattle's famous Broadway Ave. It is very easy access to downtown, Eastlake, and I-5.
• Just a few minutes’ walk to dozens of hip restaurants, shops and cafes
• 15-20 minute walk to beautiful Volunteer Park
• 15-20 minute walk to the Convention Center and downtown
• 15-20 minute walk to Swedish Medical Center
• 25 minute walk or 5 minutes by car to Pike Place Market
• 30 minute walk or 5 minutes by car to the Seattle Center
• 10 minute drive to the University of Washington
• 20 minutes to the airport
• 15 minutes to downtown Bellevue
Parking is available for $12/nt if booked in advance.
We have seven almost identical apartments in this building. If this unit is booked, please contact us for our other Airbnb listings.