This typical Japanese house is located in a quiet neighbourhood although only 6min walking distance to Higashikoenji station (only 4 stops from Shinjuku by metro).
== basic data ==
rooms in total: 2 bedrooms (or 1 bedroom and 1 living room) 1 bathroom 1 toilet
location: a quiet place in Shinjuku, 4 stops away from Shinjuku Shinjuku, Marunouchi Line, Metro
minimum stay: 2 nights
Accommodates: 4 adults is comfortable
1. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it. We will be happy if you could treat our place like it's your own house :)
2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. You must turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
4. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
5. NO SMOKING inside the apartment including the balcony. Standing and smoking in front of the building entrance is not allowed.
6. DO NOT leave child and kid alone in room even short period, as they might pass under or climb over balcony fence.
7. CHECK-IN time MUST be between 4pm and 10pm.
Late Check-in (after 10pm) is incompatible.
8.CHECK-OUT time at10am. if you over we charge 3000yen.
9. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. My team and I are always available via Airbnb messaging. Phone calls are typically unanswered due to the Japanese culture of answering phones in public.
10. YOU MUST separate the trash. Please separate your:
burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items.
Please put these in separate bags. Using any clear plastic bag is okay in Tokyo.
11. YOU CANNOT put the trash outside the room. Please separate the trash (as mentioned above) and LEAVE IT IN THE ROOM. We will take it after your check-out.
12. DEPOSIT: We don't take a deposit, but you will be held liable for any damages. Please report any damages as soon as they occur. Honesty is the best policy and will be rewarded.
13.there are many precious things in house, you can not get anymore. please be careful about it.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 378 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi I'm Tomo !
I've traveled a lot of countries.
It was amazing experience.
It's time to repay what We received from that journey.
I treat our guest as our friends and family.
I'm looking forward to seeing all of you !!